X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MTP

Here's mine

2012-08-04 17.07.35.jpg
    "Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle." Psalm 144:1

Comment

bit late on looking at this again but it does make me laugh how so many people think there right because mtp in on the bay and shit, but it is still illegal till the mod release the date some time this month (september) people who have it (shouldnt) and people selling it shouldnt. thats said yes you can by "mtp" but its not this issued mtp ( again sorry for the very late post just seen this section ) rant over

Comment

Bored.

Comment

who bloody cares, if you have MTP then good for you. i for 1 have MTP and i wear it to games as does me mate sean and my bro, all of which has been issued to us. this is airsoft and as someone said earlier we are playing soldiers, some of us are serving in the forces some of us have served and still have some of their rig they didn't hand back, christ my old man still has some of his rig from when he left the army in '87. as normal, a good thread goes to rats**t, amazed the mods haven't shut down this thread
          Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

if you look on said auction site and type mk 7 helmet you will find quite a few issue ones how do they get away with this ?

Comment

They shouldnt bud.

Hells teeth, look, hes wearing MTP.
              Oh no's, its even the latest cut, some will know it by 'Peacock'. :D :p

section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

If I was still in, I'd be issued MTP, and I would wear it playing airsoft. It would give me money to spend on things that matter in life. Because you do know it's just a game, it's not (shock news) real?
                Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

@hawke damn dude youve just burst my bubble i thought it was real the way everyone goes on about it lol
                  Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

Mtp loadout.jpgMtp2.jpg
                    My mtp load out. .not full mtp just. A mixture of what i like wearing

Comment

the mk4 osprey pouches are actually the best made pouches ive seen compared to backhawk warrior bulldog tas and others they are extremely high quality and the molle is very stiff and also has one way only clasps so they only do up and undo one way to stop them undoing at the clasps not something seen with other manafacturers as for mtp legality PERFECTLY FINE.

Comment

If it helps, I play airsoft in my Issue MTP
                        hhmmm

Comment

I have recently bought MTP UBACS, combats and smock. I was asked if i was serving personnel or an airsofter as he will only sell to people that have a valid reason for wanting it.

I must say the new PCS Smocks are VERY nice bits of kit. and I got a bargain!
                          TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

• Originally posted by jssmitty96 View Post
                            the mk4 osprey pouches are actually the best made pouches ive seen
                            Whatever your smoking, I want some!

The pouches are shocking, as is the entire Osprey armour package.

If it wasn't for the fact the The Army force me to wear it I'd set fire to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Hill View Post
                              Whatever your smoking, I want some!

The pouches are shocking, as is the entire Osprey armour package.

If it wasn't for the fact the The Army force me to wear it I'd set fire to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              ill second that, The fact they dont even match MTP all that well makes them look dog shit, ive been having a word with my SSM about using Military approved Plate carriers(warrior or other high end manufacturers) with the plates from my osprey in, obviously it would have to be in Multicam, He's trying to get it up the chain of command to find out, but its not looking promising at the minute.
                              Doom

Owner of DCS
                              (Doom custom shooters)
                              PM me for Custom work!

Comment

the pouches are very good quality as i said as for the mk4 osprey im abit iffy with still too bulky and not as comftorable as other carriers ive seen as for wearing your own bought carrier on operational tours ive heard but not got any confirmation that it is possible with the right permission and back in the day of ddpm i remember quite well the pathfinders wearing warrior and blackhawk carriers aswell as some other units

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tropicaltrifle Find out more about tropicaltrifle
                                Working...
                                X