Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 28 Years Later

Originally posted by Smudge87 View Post
    hi guys thought i would chip in there is a new tv show called fallen skies that has a rough resistence fight look which could help you with modern kit
    Falling Skies is amazing but it is only set 9 months after an alien invasion so peoples gear it not that weathered.
    sigpic
    Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Im considering a pair of MAC 11s and a great coat and maybe some hat of some sort if i dont go into the Millitary team. Thoughts?
      https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

Mac 11's will look cool but with only 75rds in each gun that gives you what ....a life expectancy of 4 seconds.

Keep a rubber knife handy

Please please bring that load out along....we will protect you

Comment

haha was worth a shot with that link,

ive got an old washing machine in my garage so i think at the weekend that will be getting taken out into the garden and some bricks and clothes chucked into it lol
          sigpic

Comment

im going for the us marines but bearing in mind this is 28 years later so i don't expect the marines to be using fully up to date kit, i'm using a vfc dagger m4 with a zombie masher front end, a ktw 1873 and a .44 magnum, all of which have a weathered look.
            kit wise im going for multicam and a blackhawk bandoleer since theres a restriction on ammo theres no point having a full rig

Comment

Originally posted by Flyer View Post
              Mac 11's will look cool but with only 75rds in each gun that gives you what ....a life expectancy of 4 seconds.

Keep a rubber knife handy

Please please bring that load out along....we will protect you
              Id do it more for the laughs than the practicality, id make sure im carrying enough mags to make it doable.
              https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

AK-opolypse

Comment

[QUOTE=Puggy;828058]AK-opolypse

Great looking Ak, maybe a lil more paint removal maybe, and adding a name or logo to the mag or another place would also look good. If you are going with a group you could alll have it and be like a clan group thing as inthis kind of a scenario you may want more protction (unless you are a lone wonderer of course)
                  Im not going to the event but I love looking at this thread really interesting.
                  sigpic

Никто, кроме нас
                  Nobody, but us

Comment

Liking the AK Puggy! I am REALLY looking forward to skirmishing with you guys! will make a change from the usual open day skirmishing, hopefully should be picking up an Mp5k for this event. Burying clothes is going well, although time consuming. Had to re-bury the trousers due to very clay-y soil so its mainly sticking to the top side. Will have photo's by about Friday/Saturday. Will upload then for anybody that is interested.

Comment

• Re: 28 Years Later

So who's wearing their loadouts tomorrow? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by SCARd4LIFE View Post
                        So who's wearing their loadouts tomorrow? Lol
                        Nah I'll just grab my hoodie and go shopping, it;ll look just right for the event if I keep my robbings on until then!!

Comment

Finally dug up!
                          Before (sourced from google as didn't have before photo)

And now

I think they are pretty much finished, may get the sandpaper back onto them, any other ideas on how else I could change them? safe to say burying works!

Comment

Those look really good, like you say burying them worked! Would love to see the rest of the kit you're gonna use.

Comment

Good job, they look just the job, a bit of wear and tear and they will be perfect I think fella

Comment

Thanks guys! Sadly Ollydrew I don't have much else ready yet, a few things left to buy and a few left to weather. sadly I think my M4 will let me down! I just don't have the heart to weather her.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Deadsy Hate my job and currently looking at getting in to the military Find out more about Deadsy
                                Working...
                                X