28 Years Later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 28 Years Later

Think I am wrapping my SR10 in burlap and painting that up...I'm not going to ugly the gun for one weekender so it will be cosmetics too I think

Comment

Originally posted by BringOnThunder View Post
      Thanks guys! Sadly Ollydrew I don't have much else ready yet, a few things left to buy and a few left to weather. sadly I think my M4 will let me down! I just don't have the heart to weather her.
      Why not carry some crappy gun that is weathered but has no weight to it and you can act like you just found an almost new m4 yesterday and loads of ammo too
      sigpic
      Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

I had thought about carrying a rubbish gun but I decided against it, I have a already got a bit of deadweight so more isn't going to be good. I had thought of trying to cover my M4 but not thought much into it yet. How is everybody else carrying mags and sidearms?

Comment

Once I've used the AK for ten minutes and got frustrated with it I'll prob swap to my King Arms Troy for the rest of the event. I won't be weathering that either but may try out some cosmetic things to make it look cuffy like tying off old half rotted tesco bags around the stock and ris, or like suggested above just say it's recently liberated from the steaming corpse of a tasty American .

Side arm is gonna be in serpa but I'll probably sniper tape it and dirty that up

Comment

Yeah sidearm in a holster but will be doing liek Puggy and covering it too

Comment

you could wrap string around the stock, grip and front grip of your gun and dirty that up and make it all worn out and make it look like it needed to be covered as it was getting worn out, the rest of the gun could look new as you never touch them bits and you might have access to paint anyway.
              sigpic
              Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Originally posted by Flyer View Post
                A few ideas if you are still head scratching.....

Oh and if anyone can name the movie and who it is in pic 3 I will be seriously impressed!!!
                Iam pretty sure the one far right is from a role playing game...... that my friend had, it was all cowboys with hover bikes hehehehehe

Comment

Right People

Sadly me and a friend (deadsy) can no longer make this event, we have out places booked and paid for on the Angels Team, which there are no longer any spaces left, if someone knows of 2 people that would like to go and join this team, drop me a PM and can sort out details.

Im not looking to get my full deposit back, so am willing to sell our two places for £20 each, ive checked that this is okay with Mav and his okay with me doing this, due to me having some health issues at the moment, so figured someone else should atleast enjoy the weekend, since i cant, which is a shame as had my outfit all planned and done, but health comes first.

Hope everyone else has a cracking weekend, and i expect to see some pictures!!lol

Garry
                  sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Deadsy Hate my job and currently looking at getting in to the military Find out more about Deadsy
                  Working...
                  X