Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sportsmanship and Airsoft

Originally posted by Another View Post
    When a guy wearing only glasses took one of the ACM M500 gas shotgun that fire 5 BB's at 320ish to the face in a CQB game I was in he got pretty angry and the game had to stop whilst the marshells calmed him down. Whilst I see his point that it wasn't pleasent and probably not called for, had he been wearing a full face or protection probably woulnd't have been such an issue. Sometime in the heat of a game headshots are sometimes accidental.
    Yep totally agree-it happens. If you play CQB and don't wear full face you really should not complain. Every CQB game I've attended, the safety brief always includes a strong recommendation to wear full face. I don't personally use full face and often end up with welts but I never complain- at least not outwardly :-)

It does not mean people should ignore the 'avoid headshots if possible' but headshots will happen particularly in CQB.
    Drop'm out with a low cap and save the environment.

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
      When a guy wearing only glasses took one of the ACM M500 gas shotgun that fire 5 BB's at 320ish to the face in a CQB game I was in he got pretty angry and the game had to stop whilst the marshells calmed him down. Whilst I see his point that it wasn't pleasent and probably not called for, had he been wearing a full face or protection probably woulnd't have been such an issue. Sometime in the heat of a game headshots are sometimes accidental.
      I took one of those gas shotguns to the side of the head in a kill house when i was only wearing googles, i swore alot and it bloody hurt, but i wasnt angry at the guy who shot me because it wasnt like he had been trying to hurt me, he just had by playing by the rules of the game, and in the end, youve got to expect a certain ammount of pain. Doesnt mean you have to enjoy it tho!
      G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
      RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

well at our sight we dont do the bang rule we do semi auto only which i think is quite a good thing to do, but if were talking head shots if there is no other visible part of there body go for it and if ur wearing a full face mask that should be fine ; ) but if i see loads of bbs trinkling past me and not knowing if hit i take it

War Is Just Another Way For Americans To Learn Geography

Comment

I find shots to the thigh and butt, sting more than the hits I have taken to the back of the head, so if they dont take there hits maybe a round or 2 there might change their minds. Delebrate Head shots are against my site's rules..... On the subject of rules I would like to remind peeps that Swearing is against forum rules and the "F" bomb is floating around a lot in this thread.

Comment

I had a situation where I was waiting in a doorway waiting to move up, when I heard movement outside. Seeing that the person was on the oppostition, I chose to see what they did. They subsequently entered, very slowly, the room in which I was, and when their head came into view my pistol was raised (safety on) at their shoulder level about 1m from them. All I said was "would you like to take the hit or feel it?" Needless to say he said "I'll take that, nice one!".

Later on in the day a similar incident occurred where someone was in a room and let go with a stupid ROF 330fps AEG into the side of a guy's head from about 2m. The hit guy went back to the safezone with quite a bit of blood coming from the various strikes. The offender was invited to pack his kit and do one as he knew that the bloke was entering the room and had a grudge against him.

Common sense must dictate the course of action. If people are entering rooms I tend to aim for either centre mass of their torso (usually armour) or their legs with short bursts, not a burst of 3-5 Hundred like some idiots.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kitten I'm a 21yo student from sheffield currently studying physical geography. Find out more about Kitten
            Working...
            X