Longest Comfirmed Range?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Longest Comfirmed Range?

Rage... Did an edit. Server got "too busy" lost it.

Comment

200ft equals 60.96 meters.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH2Oh...eature=related

whilst old, this still impresses me.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-YTP...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UYk8...feature=relmfu

Now whilst not impossible for an AEG to do. It would require some work.
      The range as well was also noted that he could go a lot further too.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I love that this is still cracking off - it's made my day already, and it's not even 9am yet.

I don't mean to troll - but i've never measured my range accurately so i've not got a valid argument to spout. Just like reading the bitching on here.

Diplomacy is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Macka View Post
          NO MY PENIS IS THE BIGGEST. /IM Spartacus.
          I didn't mean to start an e-penis competition,I just reported a fact
          Leave 52% Remain 48% UK VOTES OUT!

Comment

My g&p sr-15 urx with .28's will conistantly hit a torso sized target at 65m thats with an r-hop and a lot of time spent making it conistant.
            Tbh though the flight time is rather long, I prefer going sneaky beaky and getting a few close range kills.
            Yes it can be satisfying when you are hittting people and their shots are nose diving ten meters in front of you, but it's far more fun shooting them in the back :D
            G&P SR-15-URX / HK416 Frakenstein build / CYMA MP5K ctr stocked cqb goodness / CYMA CM048 ak74
            -----Broken/project guns wanted-----

Comment

My Mk18 Mod1 pre-DSG maxed out at about 250 feet / 75 metres. 360+/-1 with .30g BBs. Lobbing got it just a touch farther.
              Post DSG I'm not sure, it's still a WIP.

Comment

I think the problem is with alot of players they claim distances that are completely outrageous and then when you personally test out the said "vsr doing 100m" it is doing a good solid 50m, which is decent in airsoft, in my years of softing i have not seen any gun go 100m or close to it, i think 70m is possibly doable but as BEN said there is a limit to the backspin put on the bb and all guns use similar hop platforms..

i have fired gods hurricane barret and its very nice, hes not lying when it is putting out 60m (our range goes 50m) and his goes a tiny bit past it, which is all you need when you are sniping..

my systemas do 50m each, thats with all the tac mods that are needing to increase this (hop mod mainly) i do not engage more than 35-40m anyways so whats the need, my g&g m4 cm which is a really good backup does 40m odd and that is perfect.

as for the real sword, it is the best ranged gun i have seen and shot doing 70m id say which is the limit you really need, my bar 10 hits 50m on a .25g and its only doing 350 on a 0.2g, thats all i need i still get lots of hits on people.

range isn't all that matters anyway, there is a limit to what range you can get on your gun, lets just remeber guys its an airsoft gun spitting out 6mm plastic spheres, there is always going to be a limit to what it can do

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

J888 Find out more about J888
                Working...
                X