Is there an AA12 Shotgun in airsoft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is there a AA12 Shotgun in airsoft?

whever or not u believe in my project, is no concern of mine, i am making this as no one else will, plus for people that want it, i dont see the point in liying about a fucking bb gun, believe me or dont believe, get over it, when the project is done, i will show u all, but till then enjoy wasting ur time doubting me,

Comment

Originally posted by jason-smg View Post
      whever or not u believe in my project, is no concern of mine, i am making this as no one else will, plus for people that want it, i dont see the point in liying about a fucking bb gun, believe me or dont believe, get over it, when the project is done, i will show u all, but till then enjoy wasting ur time doubting me,
      Well if its true do you have any pictures of your development so far?

Comment

I think I will have to agree with Oliver about the Patent, IF you do manage to get one you will likely find a Clone manufacturer will still make one but slightly differently so ultimately making the Patent useless. That being said I would love to see the finished thing, had plans to make one myself but decided if it was as simple as it seems it would have been made.
        PS. Please work on the spelling it hurts my feelings

Comment

the patant is not for ownship of the desing, i am after it to sell, if i went to ares or some other company, a design with a patant is worth more then a design without one,

sorry about the spelling, lol i want give pics till the end or near the end, i promise when the internal body work is done i will post a pic for you ok

i.e the no pics idea was mi mates idea, worried someone will steal the design, lol

Comment

Providing this is legit he's not going to put photos up for someone else to copy. He doesnt have the body parts only this magical 4 springed gear box. As theres enough techs on here who would copy if not improve on it would render his attempts at a patent providing he can get one.

As above with bringthethunder id imagine a clone company will just mod it a tiny bit.

If legit good luck, if not then another idiot peacocking for no reason...

Comment

3 headed cylinder, the air from the spring would be very weak
              couldn't you stick in some mega powerful spring, like an M200, if they even exist.
              The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

that would be so sweet, but my god that would be powerful

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
                  As theres enough techs on here who would copy if not improve on it
                  Brilliant point! but it flies the other way, why patent a flawed idea if anything the more people helping the better, I would highly doubt anybody on here would be after a patent.

Comment

the patant is not for ownship of the desing, i am after it to sell, if i went to ares or some other company, a design with a patant is worth more then a design without one,
                    No offense but the patent will just be worthless and the design would be copied with or without it as it has with every other airsoft inovation.

Comment

• Re: Is there a AA12 Shotgun in airsoft?

all the facts you have given are correct, but a person needs a goal to keep the motivation flowing,

Comment

Originally posted by BringOnThunder View Post
                        Brilliant point! but it flies the other way, why patent a flawed idea if anything the more people helping the better, I would highly doubt anybody on here would be after a patent.
                        £££ matters more these days im sure theres people out there would try and get in first with it to make a quick buck..

Comment

sorry to be the black sheep, but money has never been a source of motivation for me, the doing, is the best part

Comment

If money is not your intension why not make one and then "lose" the blueprints so to speak. having the only (correct me if I am wrong) Airsoft AA12 would be better than patenting it and trying to make money off it would be my stance on it.

Comment

You still didn't say how you chronoed it firing 3 shots...

Comment

sorry to be the black sheep, but money has never been a source of motivation for me, the doing, is the best part
                                So if money ain't your motivation then why do you wish to patent it and keep it secret? surely if its doing it that counts then you would share your ideas so you could get the most help developing them?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

policeyounggun Just got back into airsofting now i have got a lot older this account was from when i was 15 Find out more about policeyounggun
                                Working...
                                X