Collapse

Is there an AA12 Shotgun in airsoft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is there a AA12 Shotgun in airsoft?

i am not shareing ideas, just thought it would be nice to tell people that the aa-12 will soon be a airsoft gun, the end result will be what ever me and my mate decide, plans change, but doing the gun is a great honur as no one has done it before, ok will update when i have something worth telling u, and i chronoed it by shooting 1 bb through 1 barrel, dead simple
    Last edited by jason-smg; 17 August, 2011, 18:08.

Comment

You didn't say if it had 3 cylinders with separate barrels though, although you did say it had three springs, which leads me to believe you have three pistons, which, if each capable of shooting at 338fps, would require either 3 motors, or one particle accelerator to pull, which would in turn require some kind of epic power source.

Excuse me if I remain quietly sceptical.

Comment

So many whining b*tches!

Have any of you considered applying for your PI license and staking out his house, I don't think it would be OTT considering the uber extreme seriousness of his claims

^ B.E.N, I expect he'd excuse you if you WERE actually quiet about it!!
        Signature Removed

Comment

Best of luck to you with the project,should be a good end result and keep us updated bud.
          sigpic
          Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

thank you mate, will do

Comment

Wow so many doubters.

Jason keep up the good work man, theirs a first time for every thing and a aeg shot gun sounds cool.

As for how you'd chrono it I would guess it took the fps of each bb and got an average fps for all three.
              Maybe wrong but thats what I thought you would have done.

Comment

pretty much correct

Comment

i got an email a little while ago, they said that i did not have a good enough reason, to have them send over the aa-12 plastic body kit,

this is fucking lame

Comment

Originally posted by jason-smg View Post
                    i am not shareing ideas, just thought it would be nice to tell people that the aa-12 will soon be a airsoft gun, the end result will be what ever me and my mate decide, plans change, but doing the gun is a great honur as no one has done it before, ok will update when i have something worth telling u, and i chronoed it by shooting 1 bb through 1 barrel, dead simple
                    I'm sure you could chrono it shooting all 3 bbs at the same time as if you were shooting with 1 bb, because this guy chrono'd his tri shot shotgun as if he shot it with a normal aeg and it worked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnnTtdmqH94

Just saying.

Comment

The problem with patents is they're only as good as your ability to defend them.
                      e.g. would you have enough money to sue an airsoft manufacturer that copied your design?

Comment

Originally posted by jason-smg View Post
                        i got an email a little while ago, they said that i did not have a good enough reason, to have them send over the aa-12 plastic body kit
                        Ok, so what's the next plan? I mean you've got this far, so I presume with aforementioned levels of motivation, you'll be continuing regardless, right?

Keep us posted.

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
                        Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

i will keep going till its working perfectly, i plan on making 2, to show it can work, then maybe we may take some orders,

Comment

Well, what happend with this project?
                            Originally posted by LtPurcy
                            You know how pimps have to keep their pimp hand strong

Well Trolls have to keep their troll crown shiny
                            Originally posted by jonny lovegrove
                            Ah i see, that must be how i convinced so many people to come, its stupidly long.

Comment

Originally posted by lowprofile View Post
                              Well, what happend with this project?
                              That's what I was thinking :S

Comment

I don't see why you're not using the Maruzen system, it's going to be impractical anyway so why not make it awesomely impractical?

I'm sure that there's a way to make the Maruzen fire fully automatically anyway.

Either way, I want to see your AA-12 finished...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

policeyounggun Just got back into airsofting now i have got a lot older this account was from when i was 15 Find out more about policeyounggun
                                Working...
                                X