Tokyo Marui HK416 Recoil Shock and other new products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tokyo Marui HK416 Recoil Shock and other new products

I had been told that the standard m4 recoil mags do fit, I know that the magpul sopmod mags do as I have them for my 416.

Comment

M4 and scar recoil mags do fit the 416. I own all three.

Comment

What about the P-Mags? They shouldn't fit without modification, as it seems they have copied the real 416 pretty much spot on.

Comment

They do had some in my mates 416.

Comment

Yes, they do fit.
            "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Hmmm, that's gay...

Comment

Depends which version of Pmag the later Pmag M's should fit

Comment

I got some of the Mapgul SOPMOD pmags for my TM 416, and they work feed perfectly and activate the bolt lock.

Comment

marui have lost all rights to the h&K trades, so will find it hard to import any H&K branded weapons to europe seeing as umarex.eu will try to protect their ip on h&K guns, any retailer importing will be taking a big risk i guess

Comment

• Re: Tokyo Marui HK416 Recoil Shock and other new products

Originally posted by old school loadout View Post
                      marui have lost all rights to the h&K trades, so will find it hard to import any H&K branded weapons to europe seeing as umarex.eu will try to protect their ip on h&K guns, any retailer importing will be taking a big risk i guess
                      They never actually had the right to, but it's only now people are actually enforcing trademarks because they can make a profit through licencing them.

Comment

Originally posted by G View Post
                        Pretty sure the US are using P-Mags throughout their shooters?
                        Nope, they are only allowed to use Government issued mags as of mid way through last year.
                        Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

Ha, sadly the truth. The US army management had a bit of a falling out with Magpul when they wouldn't surrender the design rights to the Pmag.

Or something along those lines.
                          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
                            Ha, sadly the truth. The US army management had a bit of a falling out with Magpul when they wouldn't surrender the design rights to the Pmag.

Or something along those lines.
                            Oh, I thought it was because the companies that make the issue mag for the M4 etc complained to the army that they werent selling enough units because soldiers were buying their own.

Comment

The reason that the whole magazine issue arose was because pmags all look rather similar but some don't feed in some weapons that are now being issued. Basically they are trying to ensure compatibility across many platforms is maintained.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantKiwi View Post
                                Nope, they are only allowed to use Government issued mags as of mid way through last year.
                                Depends which branch of the military, plenty of marines still using Pmags in Afghan when I left last year

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

L3w151988 A craft beer drinking, occasional scruffy beard-growing, airsofter from London, living in Kent. Find out more about L3w151988
                                Working...
                                X