Tokyo Marui HK416 Recoil Shock and other new products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tokyo Marui HK416 Recoil Shock and other new products

Right I got my 416 around a week or two ago.

Wow, compared to my sopmod M4 the fire rate, trigger response and range seem to out do my old M4. So I'm extremely pleased with the purchase.

The only downer I've come across is with the longer barrel removed, my tracer unit and some silencers won't screw all the way back. This is due to what would be the iron sight I believe on other models of the 416 (it's just a meal block on the marui one).

Has anyone tried with a Marui tracer unit on the 416 yet?

Jack
    TM HK416D | SOCOM GEAR M9A1 SOF

Comment

Just grab a couple of O-rings and put them on first, it'll still secure the tracer firmly enough!

Comment

Anyone else got a comprehensive review on this yet? Just need to sell my TM G36C recoil shock and then I'm in business!

Comment

Just got sopmod pmags on Friday, my 416D at the weekend, and having never had the sopmod and not wanting the rubbish battery I opted for the Baton deans adapter which I picked up this morning from the post office...so when I get home I'm gonna have a good play...but OMG it just looks and feels quality all over...lots of trades all over and I particularly like the read users manual...heh!
          The only thing that I'm slightly concerned about is the fire selector feels a little stiff/grindy...anyone else had this and should I do anything to it or does it loosen?

Comment

Ahh where did you get that adaptor from?

Can you PM me.

Yeah the fire selector isn't as smooth as other guns on the 416, feel likes there's grit or something inside it. I assume it's due to the ambidextrous setup on it. Still, it's got a nice click once it's on a selection.

Skirmished this properly this weekend, all the shots seem to take a slight curve to the left on mine so going to give it a clean and adjust the hop rubber slightly. Other than that, what an amazing gun!

Comment

• Got mine from that company that loves recoil shock guns. You know the one like rainbow 6 but rather than a colourful sky thing, more like a bald flying sky thing.

But I think I got the last one.

Another Scottish place has just got a shipment of 100 in though...I'm not sure if they've listed them yet though.

Comment

It's due to the ambi selector. Don't worry about it, functions just fine.
                Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Do a search for this (triger talk m4 sopmod battery adapter) as per the spelling even though its wrong and you will find these in the UK allows a 2 cell 7.4 lipo to be easily fitted without modification to the stock.

Comment

Was taking a look last night at the different variants of the 416 in real steel and came across at least four:

10.5 inch barrel
                    14.5 inch barrel
                    16.5 inch barrel
                    20.5 inch barrel

In all honesty the 16.5 inch looks incredible and is just a straight tube so putting together some plans for mine in order to change this. Should be easy with the screw on screw off setup barrel extension.

Does anyone thing the extended barrel from the Marui Scar H or L (Can't remember which one) would work with this?

Jack

Comment

It's the Scar L isn't it. I would have thought so. Barrels are probably going to be the same production. Be interesting to see how it works out.

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                      Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

• Would that be the M27 IAR you've been looking at?

Comment

Like the Umarex VFC one due next month?

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

I guess it is the same, yes.

It's just getting hold of a barrel that will have the same look, or getting one made!

Did look at the VFC M27 IAR at the gun show as it was on display for demo only - It was stunning, very well made, bipod, hard case etc etc...

Comment

I agree, got my paws on one of them last week, very nice.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Where can you get updates on it etc?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

L3w151988 A craft beer drinking, occasional scruffy beard-growing, airsofter from London, living in Kent. Find out more about L3w151988
                                Working...
                                X