TM Tease time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TM Tease time...

I can hardly ever resist a gun, which is why i've got so many, from a Detonics to an SMLE, and most in between, but I can't seem to get excited over shot guns, what am I missing guys?
    "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Really lightweight: Just a shotgun and a belt of shells.
      Instant trigger response and less aim time means you will often beat aegs to the shot up close.
      Forces you to have a fun play style. You'll be running round like crazy, first man in, shot a lot but always right in the middle of it.
      Less experienced players can be really intimidated. I had a lad at GZU call hit when I dry-fired at him: his hand was going up the moment he saw the shotgun, he just didn't fancy it.
      I had my shipping notification today for the m870. My face is aching from all the smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Figjam View Post
        Really lightweight: Just a shotgun and a belt of shells.
        Instant trigger response and less aim time means you will often beat aegs to the shot up close.
        Forces you to have a fun play style. You'll be running round like crazy, first man in, shot a lot but always right in the middle of it.
        Less experienced players can be really intimidated. I had a lad at GZU call hit when I dry-fired at him: his hand was going up the moment he saw the shotgun, he just didn't fancy it.
        I had my shipping notification today for the m870. My face is aching from all the smiling.
        This. I want a breaching weapon and this shotty fits the bill, would prefer a shorter variant with sliding stock as it'd be a backup for door kicking but this one is still awesome and I'd see myself using it a lot more.
        "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
        Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

Originally posted by steve grey View Post
          I can hardly ever resist a gun, which is why i've got so many, from a Detonics to an SMLE, and most in between, but I can't seem to get excited over shot guns, what am I missing guys?
          Normally they are pretty crap but this one from TM should actually work like a shotgun
          HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Would appear that some have shipped with defects - I have read on other forums about some that have defective hop ups (BBs roll out of barrel) and some that shoot 4-5 round in 6 shot mode - TM have put this notice on their website, here is a bad translation:

I received the habitual use our products than normal circumstances, thank you very much.

With regard we launched on August 8, 2013 in the "gas shotgun M870 Tactical", failure has been reported in the shipment of some.

If you are experiencing symptoms that may be the initial defect in the product which had you purchase any chance, please contact Tokyo Marui after-sales service section. I confirm the condition of the products, I wanted to let you know about procedure.
            The Tokyo Marui, With regard initial failure of product (missing part of the purchase at the time, damage, failure of malfunction, etc.), and there is support offered from repair and replacement parts at no charge, such as compensation.

I apologize from the bottom of my heart, that I apologize for the worry and inconvenience to our customers.
            http://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/news/m870/

Comment

• Fair play to them for that, of course the proof will be in the pudding when people call them on it.
              "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
              Life in the fast lane........
              sigpic

Comment

Just wish TM went into the GBBR market more, would love to see the new Steyr Aug in GBB

Comment

first model of a brand new system of firing BBS...fair play it wasnt perfect, and they fessed up to it.
                  never see WE or any clone brand do that.
                  -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
                  -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

Of course that is assuming that TM don't just go to their default "Home market only, not native Japanese, no interest" approach when people attempt to claim on the warranty.
                    Originally posted by tackle
                    For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

a point well made..
                      -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
                      -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Holy amazeballs

Release date of 9/11

Comment

Oh wow that looks good. The shell is top notch.
                          Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

I just want the stainless M9A1!

Comment

oh jesus, 27,800yen... that is going to be EXPENSIVE by the time it gets to the UK.

I still want one though!

Comment

With the current conversion rates it sits in at around £185 but is it more likely the retailers are going to push this above the £200 mark?
                                TM HK416D | SOCOM GEAR M9A1 SOF

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

B.E.N. Intensive airsofter and forum heckler. I like dismantling stuff. Find out more about B.E.N.
                                Working...
                                X