TM Tease time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TM Tease time...

Wow...I am rethinking my love for it already.
    Zeroin - Come for the airsoft. Stay for the trolling.

Comment

• Not sure if I could stomach a £300+ price tag to be honest..

Comment

I could. Its the only thing i would consider replacing my TM SPAS for.
        Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Originally posted by Hopewell View Post
          Not sure if I could stomach a £300+ price tag to be honest..
          Considering it's a full metal gas gun, I'd be happy paying that. They must have put a lot of work into it, and it'll probably the most skirmishable shotgun available.

Comment

Goddamnit...

That shotgun is a beauty, I don't know whether to hold out for a short barreled version or try to sell organs to pick one of these up.

Anyone need a healthy 22 year old kidney or lung?
            "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
            Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

Key fact off Marui's website, i'm sure a haiku can be made from this:
              "The fire at the same time BB shot 6 of departure"

Cocking of the gun
              shot 6 departure
              hit you are
              "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
              Life in the fast lane........
              sigpic

Comment

So much want... I think I actually NEED one.

Comment

That with a Tac light for-end, maybe a mean looking choke and a EOTech....damn....

Right, so what from the current collection can be sold to pay for this then.....
                  sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

So just looked at the cost, with shipping and no VAT I can get one for little over £200 out of Japan. Credit card is getting itchy.
                    "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
                    Life in the fast lane........
                    sigpic

Comment

TM only made a run of a couple of thousand from what I understand, and they don't give a monkeys uncle about anyone other than their home market so don't expect to see many. Ordering from HK or Japan would likely be the better option.

Comment

• Gonna have to grab an 870! Looks mint. As previously mentioned. Hopefully a repro flashlight grip will be released. Any rumblings on a shorter tactical model? And that rail is gagging for an eotech
                        “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

• Anyone found a release date yet? Found a couple of websites with them to pre order, however sites I have never used so unsure as to where to order from..!
                          “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

• Originally posted by pacey View Post
                            Key fact off Marui's website, i'm sure a haiku can be made from this:
                            "The fire at the same time BB shot 6 of departure"

Cocking of the gun
                            shot 6 departure
                            hit you are
                            Doesn't that mean 5 shots per shell..? As I was under the impression it uses the old 30rnd shotgun shells?
                            Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
                            Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
                            Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
                            Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

Originally posted by Half Trigger View Post
                              Doesn't that mean 5 shots per shell..? As I was under the impression it uses the old 30rnd shotgun shells?
                              Yep either 10 shots in 3 shot mode, or 5 shots on 6 rounds mode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                                Yep either 10 shots in 3 shot mode, or 5 shots on 6 rounds mode.
                                Wow, not the best in my opinion.

Herosharks shotgun magazine would definitely come in handy with these!
                                Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
                                Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
                                Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
                                Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

B.E.N. Intensive airsofter and forum heckler. I like dismantling stuff. Find out more about B.E.N.
                                Working...
                                X