TM Tease time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TM Tease time...

Japanese release date is the 8th of august.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Trigger View Post
      Wow, not the best in my opinion.

Herosharks shotgun magazine would definitely come in handy with these!
      I'd probably stick to 3 shot mode. It's a shame it can't take a long tubular magazine in the magazine tube, there is a lot of empty space.

Comment

Awesome. Another contender for my next gun!
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
          You guys are aware less than 50 of the shotguns will be making it to UK retailers. These will be like rocking horse turds.
          Looks like i'm one of the "famous 50" then...
          HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

There's a few users (even established members, dare I say) who've posted images to other sites, hinted at or blatantly given a retailers name. I've not issued warnings or infractions for these barr the latter, so please just take a few moments to consider what it is you've got typed before hitting the reply or post buttons, thanks.

On topic, I'm inclined to think that it's (the shotgun) is a little expensive despite the fact it'll be quality. Be interesting to see what sort of power they put out. I'd hope for around 250-270 on 134A, which should still be below the Japanese legal 1J limit of 328fps with green.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

There are other places that sell airsoft apart from Zeroone? Thanks for letting me know Mr Gaffa, much appreciated, sir.

<Fetches hat and leaves in a hurry>
              “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
                There's a few users (even established members, dare I say) who've posted images to other sites, hinted at or blatantly given a retailers name. I've not issued warnings or infractions for these barr the latter, so please just take a few moments to consider what it is you've got typed before hitting the reply or post buttons, thanks.

On topic, I'm inclined to think that it's (the shotgun) is a little expensive despite the fact it'll be quality. Be interesting to see what sort of power they put out. I'd hope for around 250-270 on 134A, which should still be below the Japanese legal 1J limit of 328fps with green.
                It would be expensive if there was anything remotely comparable out there.
                HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Also, the new Samurai Edge (Biohazard M9) is the Jill Valentine model. With a more 'baby blue' logo in the grip............... Not that I'm a fan or anything.............
                  Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                  The launcher was seen with the 416 and has a gas inlet value, so its not a normal moscart one for sure. The M9 Is an updated Biohazard based on the M9A1, with rail and decocker The revolver is a Colt, so maybe a new Python? Shotgun is anyones guess, but please be gas!
                  sigpic
                  "I are God, lol."

Comment

Battletec will hopefully be sporting several of the New Marui m870 gas shotguns at the National Airsoft vent as our order ships out of the orient on the 10th August, come and visit our camp if you want to check them out!

Steve (Shouty)
                    Battletec recon squad.

Comment

You have permission to flaunt them the entire weekend provided that it means we get to see them in action. I want photos at least. Hopefully I'll catch them in person - just swagger around the main area for a while and we'll bow down in front of you guys.

Comment

I have spoken to a, er, non-Z1 retailer about the M870, who told me their sales price. I can't remember if it started with a three or a four, but if it was a three it was almost a four...

Comment

• £295 apparently is the standard price. I have paid £325 for one to be airfreighted over for this coming week.

Anyone able to link to compatible shells on zeroin as they are meant to work with normal ones too.

Will post reviews up later in the week.

Comment

I have mine sat next to me right now! It's lighter in weight than I thought it would be even with the gas tank in place. The noise when racked is awesome! Once i've got a chance to go play with it i'll post up some thoughts.
                            Squirrelly Wrath Assault Team

Comment

Hmm fleet, Ill be around to rob you later (jokes, if he does get robbed for it it wasn't me)
                              Zeroin - Come for the airsoft. Stay for the trolling.

Comment

I want the m320 grenade launcher...that appears to be most pleasing
                                -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
                                -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

B.E.N. Intensive airsofter and forum heckler. I like dismantling stuff. Find out more about B.E.N.
                                Working...
                                X