KWA ERG Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KWA ERG Series

People that say about parts, have you ever tried to get parts for a TM gun that arent upgrades?

Have to go to shops and get charged their % on top and have to wait around 8-10 weeks for it!

At least KWA you get in touch direct and get parts, i got loads of bits for my MP7 and a mates MP9 and it arrived in 6 days....

KWA do need to sort out theor spares though for the newer stuff granted.

Id be interested to see these new guns though, at least the plastic parts wont go mirror finish shiney in 20 minutes. And also, people pay loads for Magpul bodies, this comes with it all? so the £80 saving gets you all magpul bits ready fitted, so saving you cash if you wanted those bits from the TM.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Re: KWA ERG Series

This sounds pretty good, though i'm already a massive TM recoil fan so won't be changing to it, however, if they'd had the courage/audacity (lol) to go for something a bit different, instead yet another M4, they may have had a better chance of making a real splash.
      "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

blair Find out more about blair
      Working...
      X