Collapse

Chinese Barrett M82 (Socomgear Copy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chinese Barrett M82 (Socomgear Copy)

After chatting to a site owner apparently certain guns are ordered monthly - others are on spec.
    Still makes it stupidly cheap for anyone buying it as its about 75% less than any other retailer here..........
    Originally posted by mr lean 81
    painting is part of a manufacturing process, you dont buy a car without paint on it do you???

(unless its a DeLorean)

Comment

i contacted my local dealer who contacted suppliers in Hong Kong, China and Taiwan but it only appears to be available to the USA for the time being.
      Born To Lose, Live To Win !!! | Take What You Can, Give Nothing Back

Wanted: TM M4 Gearbox & EG1000 Motor

Comment

LETS GET A BOX LOAD OF EM THEN, YERRRR
        When written in Chinese, the word crisis is composed of two characters. One represents danger, and the other represents opportunity."

Comment

Hopefully this time i'll avoid getting flamed :p

Its now released in asia so to me this is now fully released and widely available. (Just after i baught my socomgear too!)

Snow Wolf Barrett M82 Sniper AEG Rifle Version 2 (SW-02) - $368
          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 19 November, 2010, 14:04. Reason: retailer
          Born To Lose, Live To Win !!! | Take What You Can, Give Nothing Back

Wanted: TM M4 Gearbox & EG1000 Motor

Comment

Apparetly you can get the snow wolf m82 off a certain asain site for about £280 and is firirng at 270-280 fps out of the box.

Just double checked and its out of stock already

But here more details of it..........

Welcome Light Fifty!! We were looking & asking when was this big baby arrival. Finally, it stands in our warehouse!!

1/1 Scale Airsoft Replica .50 caliber BMG - High Performance Electric Power M82 Sniper Rifle
            Operated by Upgradable Version 2 Type Gearbox
            Reach 280FPS Muzzle Velocity
            Magazine accommodate 500 Rounds of 6mm Plastic BB
            Soft Rubber Stock
            Include length adjustable Steel Bipod
            3 - 9 Variable Magnification Illuminated Rifle Scope (11 Levels of Brightness Control illuminated color) & Dual Rings Scope Mount
            Long Metal Top Rail allows to take Rifle Scope, Laser, Handle or any other accessory
            Sling mount can be installed with any sniper rifle sling
            Last edited by metalboa; 7 December, 2010, 18:41. Reason: missing text

Comment

Yeah personally I think it's a bit disappointing.

I know that for the price, it's hard to complain, but just think... It's a chinasoft rifle, so will need the internals looking at to get re-shimmed at the very least. Then you'll want to have it shooting around 425, with great accuracy and range. I think that by the time you're finished with replacing what needs replacing with quality parts, you're looking at around £350 - 400. Especially if you want a Mosfet.

Couple that price tag with the fact that it's probably not the best of QC, and the fact that it's not 1:1 scale (ie, magazine and other little features), it's a little disappointing.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

I don't know if this is relevant etc but I was just browsing as you do, and came across an 'M83a1' on a certain hobby site. £359.99, looks pretty cool.

Feel free to flame etc etc, I don't care, just thought I'd mention something I didn't know until now.

Comment

as rastablaster just said ive found it too and it looks identical minus the official markings of course and for £359.99 cant really grumble
                  CYMA AK-105 with Drum Mag / G&P SR-16 URX Shorty / TM PX4

Comment

If that is the snow wolf on there then (just found it myself)still cant complain for 360, looks like im going to have either save up and or sell a gun lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler View Post
                      exactly

and i'n my mind still it need be said
                      i think only hand full of people includeing my self did not know about this ***legend*** of a weapon till the first MW

i think the only people that would of knowen about it are the the army and stuff

rampage has a barrett
                      it's very heavy
                      hard to move it
                      i had a play with it for 5 mins
                      then gave up
                      On the above if you want a "legend" of a Sniping Rifle then it has to be the M14 / M21 everytime, Hatchcocks weapon of choice even named one after him the M25 White Feather in service for years with lots of action. The M82 is one big ass rifle and for airsofting it has to be said there are better sniping choices out there for practicality. It does however make a damn fine wall hanger not my thing though.
                      Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
                      Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
                      Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

Is it me or does the mag look a lil bit on the small side?
                        CA & JP Rifles SPR (Upgraded)
                        CA M4A1 SPC

Comment

Right well to let you know this has hit the shores and is in stock on a certain website full of action and hobbies for £359.99
                          sigpic

You're funny....I'm Gonna Kill You Last
                          Originally posted by Kagedwolf
                          I suppose your catchphrase would be "HEIL HITLER!"?
                          Originally posted by Major
                          well i doubt it comes under any copyright infringement!

Comment

As it's not full-size, it's not even worth half that!

Comment

Yea,i thought it was quite expensive really....i think i will stick with my Socom Gear one for the time being ! although i quite like the look of that scope!
                              sigpic

You're funny....I'm Gonna Kill You Last
                              Originally posted by Kagedwolf
                              I suppose your catchphrase would be "HEIL HITLER!"?
                              Originally posted by Major
                              well i doubt it comes under any copyright infringement!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Anfrax666 Names Piers, 31, been 'softing for 12 years. Find out more about Anfrax666
                              Working...
                              X