This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BFG Ban ?

If felix dont no about it it aint true END OF!

Comment

I think between felix and Doubletap all we need to know has been said.

Thread closed.
      sigpic

Comment

As far as I can concerned, the final word on this can now go to felix as he has first hand knowledge of this:

Originally posted by felix_jaegar
        Hi Mate

I have been contacted by doubletap who would appreciate me clarifying my statement, is there anyway you can add the following statement on my behalf, or open the thread for me to do likewise.

My previous statement may have if read in a certain light, implied that Cerberus Airsoft were to blame for our decision in banning BFGs. The mention of Cerberus Airsoft was not to imply that they were in anyway to blame for F&Os decision to ban BFGs, but it did allow for a discussion with the insurers regarding these devices. There is also a lot of incorrect information regarding this thread and almost 99% of it has no basis in truth.

So F&O along with Cerberus and a number of other airsoft sites are working together and with the insurers to try and resolve the issue with these devices, in order to make our sites comply with the insurers and benefit both ourselves as sites and you as players.
        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Four Leaf Find out more about Four Leaf
        Working...
        X