Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diemaco L119A1 SFW

I've currently got my internals at around 25rps plus i think (SHS high torque motor gives v.good trigger responce).

Comment

Originally posted by delta1ukc View Post
      My current G&P with pro arms 16 inch barrel on it. Currently used as my primary for a 2010 pathfinder setup.

Very nice....!

Do you know where to find a PEQ2 with IR capability....?
      AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

I am now stupidly building 2 of these...both milputted sights, 1 full length 16" bad boy and a CQB version. Consider me an addict...

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

The CQB doesn't need one.

Comment

Although the CQB will need the bayonet lug to be removed to be 100% accurate. I find the full length ones look much more interesting and different - if less practical.

Comment

Oh the CQB one doesnt need one? Then I have a spare milputted sight haha

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

What length inner barrel is it for the 16" version? as i'll need to order one of those as well :P

Comment

I ran a 407mm Vanaras tightbore in mine before I sold it, though I'm keeping the important parts

Comment

Mines done now, i'll get some pics up asap.

Does anyone know if C8 receivers are still available at all? Or is everyone just going for blank receivers now? I want to replace my CA receiver with something more fitting...

Comment

They're out there, not easy to come across though. WGC stock them but they've been out for ages.

Comment

My attempt, could use a blank receiver or the C8 one, also needs dirtying up a bit

Sorry the photos arent all fancy :P

Comment

Nice m4's! :D

JOKING! before you destroy me!

Im actually teetering on the edge of going down a semi diemaco route on my AR, its got ares trades so the l119a1 trades are out the window, but instead of being a 100% replica, i merely want to homage this amazing rifle, also im sick of looking american :D (no offence to them)

so far i have the hand grip, and the stock (minus buttpad) the barrels i know are hard to find so may just have to keep it stock =( and im thinking of doing the mod on the front sight. if you guys have any helpful info id much appreciate it.

chars!

p.s please dont slate me for being new to this, i have noticed allot of Hating towards the more relaxed loadout fans and am not here to get verbally attacked because im doing something that that isnt 100% genuine. I just want to partially replicate the weapon of our forces who i have the upmost respect for.

cheers

Comment

Maybe if you post up a picture of the gun you want to alter Balbosa, people could offer advice. The barrel shouldn't be that hard to get hold of. If you are thinking about a modified front sight, it would be a 16in version you're after, so a 10.5in outer barrel and a Perr Mike barrel extension should be all you need. Combined with a barrel and stock that's well on the way.

Maybe a ready mag to cover the trades? There are a few pictures of them in use to justify it.

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
                              Nice m4's! :D

JOKING! before you destroy me!

Im actually teetering on the edge of going down a semi diemaco route on my AR, its got ares trades so the l119a1 trades are out the window, but instead of being a 100% replica, i merely want to homage this amazing rifle, also im sick of looking american :D (no offence to them)
                              so far i have the hand grip, and the stock (minus buttpad) the barrels i know are hard to find so may just have to keep it stock =( and im thinking of doing the mod on the front sight. if you guys have any helpful info id much appreciate it.
                              Whent down this road my self with a TM Socom mate , NOT 100% but as near as I could get it ; storm grip , old style stock , stock pad , 556 flash hider , chopped the bayonet lug off and a home made DIS . On the barrel front I've stuck a 10 inch on it and I've also just taken delivery of a swanky new Perr-mike barrel extender . Like I said not 100% but I'm very happy with it , and if any ones b**hs it's still not correct I just tell them to go eat a vindaloo , mite help them with there anal retentiveness !
                              From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

Recently seen a sligthy different L119 varient with H&K 416 upper on.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X