SCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCAR Thread

The cosmetic ones.. you probably don't want to be getting regular length screws then (unless you feel keen on cutting or filing them down :P) .. Those I have no idea about sizing for either (I've never had the need to try and remove or replace em).
    AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

Yeah, thats why I'm asking! Lol

Ones missing from the one I bought! Hence it's a weird one /why I'm asking!!
      FOR SALE
      7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
      , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

The fire selector on my VFC SSR is the same, not got the money to fix it yet though. It came like it from new so no idea what causes it.
        Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

MOAR!

Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

My two scars the tan one is a we ob which i sprayed the upper a diffident tan (did not like the gold :L).

The black one is vfc i have got some plans for that will make it very different!!!! (if all goes well...) :D

phone 062.jpgphone 063.jpgphone 064.jpg

feel free to leave constructive criticism
            Attached Files

Comment

Where did you get the barrel extension for that WE SCAR L? :D

Or was it not Zero One? :P

Comment

it came with my vfc :L and it did come from another retailer im sure there are barrel extensions out there i have seen others
                rather liking your we is really nice!!

Comment

Just joined team-SCAR, and very happy I am too... now i just have to work out how to get the bugger open so I can fit this tightbore...

Last edited by JCheeseright; 16 August, 2012, 23:00. Reason: forgot to add the picture!

Comment

That looks suspiciously like a TM.

Good choice.

Comment

You are correct, it's a TM, absolutely love the noise it makes!

Comment

If you like that, you'll love this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hsBT70sJnE&feature=plcp

WE all the way!

Comment

Oh yes, I would love an open bolt GBBR, the cost of mags and the time involved in maintenance is really prohibitive though. The recoil shock is a nice compromise for me, all the practicality of an AEG (high caps when I want them, runs on electricity, very little maintenance burden) with the improved noise and a bit of a recoil effect. I've got a GBB pistol as my side arm and I love it to bits, but I'm not serious about the sport enough yet to give a GBBR the time it requires!

Comment

The mag capacity thing wont be too much of an issue soon, as WE are working on 80 round GBBR midcaps.

I'll still stick to my 30 rounders as I just love the play style, but it's good news for everyone who was put off by the requirement to get a ton of mags. My guess is they are just going to modify the existing V.2 design to be double stack rather than single, and remove that horridly pointless spring guide out of the bottom of the mag to give the extra space for more rounds.

Comment

My baby!

Comment

Nice G&G SCAR - love the weathering on it, very nicely done.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
                                Working...
                                X