SCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCAR Thread

Only problem i've got with it so far is the bolt catch refuses to catch the bolt when pulled back even when I press the catch into the position that it should lock in (if that makes sense) Any remedies?
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

The bolt release switch - does it have a small spring behind it or is it free moving?
      Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Archer- View Post
        Only problem i've got with it so far is the bolt catch refuses to catch the bolt when pulled back even when I press the catch into the position that it should lock in (if that makes sense) Any remedies?
        Is that with mags inserted or not?
        Either like Dan said the spring could be knocked off or the catch just aint holding onto the bolt. Here is what i did;
        I seem to have the same probelm with all my mags so what i did is open the gun, removed the bolt release hatch. Now i folded a small piece of paper the same length and width, then i put a piece of heat wrap over it and melted the heat wrap to size. Now i have no problem at all.
        Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

The bolt catch is very loose, it must be something to do with the spring then.
          TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //

Comment

i wish someone mad a classic army type scar with the ssr

much more easier to put a ab mosfet in it

Comment

Quick update - I made a short vid to show off the rate of fire on the SSR on a 7.4v lipo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2FQV...ature=youtu.be
              Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Whhhhhyyyyyyyyy!

Comment

DMR fail

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                    Whhhhhyyyyyyyyy!
                    Whhhhhyyyyyyy not?

Comment

why not?

ssr is a dmr

it doesn't shoot full auto

this is soo wrong in my eyes

you should take it back and get a scar h

Comment

Originally posted by Airsoft-king View Post
                        ssr is a dmr

it doesn't shoot full auto
                        Well Airsoft isn't 100% realistic, so why should his preferences have to change for the sake of realism?

you should take it back and get a scar h
                        Seeing as the SSR is bloody rare in the UK that would be a bit pointless :P

Comment

well, i would laugh and roll over if i saw someone running around with a srr on full auto

what can i say!

Comment

well, i would laugh and roll over if i saw someone running around with a srr on full auto

what can i say!
                            Then you would just be being a dick, and knowone likes dicks now do they

Comment

woman.....

your'er a strange person

Comment

At what point did I say that I'd be fielding it as a spray and pray weapon? A friend asked what the ROF was like on full auto so I made a vid to show him, and seeing as it was relevant to the discussion regarding Archers VFC SCAR L I thought I'd put it up here.

Hell yes I'll be using it as a dmr, I rarely use full auto on any of my weapons with the exception of my LSW as the real steel is (or was) a support weapon.

So dial it back a bit, alreet gents? :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
                                Working...
                                X