SCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCAR Thread

Lovely George. Only thing I'd change would be moving back the PEQ a bit...personally think it makes it look a bit more balanced.

Comment

• Sorry to Necro post but I've recently joined the party !

as I put it together

And one artsy farty photo lol

"One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

Originally posted by HS.Bedford View Post
        I would post some photos of my scar, but to be honest it's just a TM Scar L with an Acog stuck on it :P.

Has anyone found a none-permanent way of stopping the creaking sound coming from the stock? In particular the area around the folding catch and the buttpad? It's not a problem but I would like to sort it if it's not too much of a hastle.
        A little bit o' WD40, maybe?

Comment

I sorted it by just painting it with lots of krylon ultra flat . Here's a shockingly bad pic:

Comment

• Can anyone recommend a sling to fit the single point adapter? My MS2 failed to fit the hole !
            "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

Blackhawk!® Tactical Releasable STRIKE Sling. I use it with almost all my NATO gnus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                Blackhawk!® Tactical Releasable STRIKE Sling. I use it with almost all my NATO gnus.
                Cheers bud

Comment

Pics show it clipped to the front of a chest rig but the trick is to to clip it to the back of your rig so that a) it sits higher and b) the weight is distributed better over your shoulder.

Apparently used by UKSF but don't tell anyone. Ssshhh.

Comment

My TM scar light finished, prefer it to my previous tm sopmod. Any ideas for improvements?

Comment

I think you missed some rail space on the right hand side...

Personally I'd lose the AFG, torch and magnifier, make it look alot leaner.

Has anyone seen/built a weathered SCAR? I have a Star one I bought rather foolishly after I thought it looked cool on CoD. I have since used it almost enitrely as a backup gun/lend out gun. I figure I am not liking it because it just doesn't seem authentic to me, and I am thinking about going for a tan krylon weathered paint job. WOuld be very interested to see how they look.

Seems little point selling it with the glut of better SCAR brands on the market, so been thinking about a USSF setup for it.

Comment

Woot, loving those photos there I Love Airsoft - very nice looking SCAR.

Especially seeing as I just bought a TM SCAR L as well. :D

Winner!
                        Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Originally posted by DanBeresford View Post
                          Woot, loving those photos there I Love Airsoft - very nice looking SCAR.

Especially seeing as I just bought a TM SCAR L as well. :D

Winner!
                          Thanks bud how you finding yours, obviously won't be as fun to fire as your we scar. I am loving mine best gun I have ever owned is upgraded with a full length Prometheus 6.03mm tightbore and eagle 6 spring shooting at 345fps 0.2g bb. Was thinking of getting an EGLM as well soon

Comment

Well I only just paid for it, bought it next to new from a friend for half the price. Picking it up tomorrow night.

Quick question - does it have the barrel extension like the SCAR H does or is it a fixed long barrel?
                            Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Ah right are awesome guns the range is excellent on them. The barrel is fixed but laylax make a 2 piece outer barrel for the tm scar so you can change it to cqb length in seconds
                              Last edited by I love Airsoft; 14 June, 2012, 12:55.

Comment

double post

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
                                Working...
                                X