Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCAR Thread

To be honest, in CQB I'll use my WE SCAR :D

Tempted to make the TM one into a nice little DMR type. I can imagine it's got some sexy range on it with the prommie tightbore and hop rubber, no?
    Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

OWN ALL THE SCAR'S!

From left to right... VFC SCAR H SSR, Tokyo Marui SCAR L recoil shock, WE SCAR L GBB.
      Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

omg that is beautiful jesus

but ur missing the mk17!!!

looking good

ill post mine up when i get my T-1

Comment

TM SCAR-L CQB
          • RS RVG + XTMS
          • Inforce WML
          • G&P T-1 on Dytac mount
          REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

• What's the MS3 like ?
            "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

Couldn't really tell you about the sling as a whole to be honest, I took it apart and replaced all the nylon webbing with an entirely separate sling before I ever used it.

The hardware that I've kept however is incredibly robust, amazingly strong plastic. You need quite a wide & thin sling point for the paraclips to be able to attach (it's designed for the ASAP and MSA/RSA really) and they're a tiny bit more fiddly than traditional HK snaps to put on to a weapon, but once they're on somewhere they're absolutely staying damn well put. I'd also say it's an improvement in terms of ease of transitioning between the modes over the MS2, the paraclip design is a lot better than the old crocodile clips they used to put on the end that you switch between D-ring and rifle.
              REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

• Time to contribute I think!
                The pride of my arsenal, I call them little & large, or rather, heavy & heavier!!

Cheers

Comment

Ooooh, where'd you get the shorty mags from for the SSR? :D

Comment

Originally posted by DanBeresford View Post
                    Ooooh, where'd you get the shorty mags from for the SSR? :D
                    Zero One of course

Comment

Oh yes, thank you for pointing that out. Time to take my Prozium.

Comment

• Actually I made the mags myself!
                        VFC 160 rds mid-caps with a slice taken out of the middle.
                        They now hold about 90 each at a push. I always put 70 in each, it's plenty. It's running a super short stroke to get maximum semi auto only response.

Comment

• The end result looks cool I think!

Took all my modeling skills with putty to make sure the BB track inside was perfectly smooth.

Comment

They look epic dude. Very nice work.

Comment

• Cheers:-)
                              Just noticed that your SSR and most of the others I've seen online (not many!) have shorter side rails. Any reasoning to that, I wonder..?

Comment

hey very nice

what brand 416 grip is that

and did you mod it to get it fitted

thank you

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
                                Working...
                                X