ofc teamwork is the most important thing , always full stop. A team wins
    He Who Dares Wins!
    ICS MP5 ( For Sale )
    CA M15A4 + M203 UGL
    Warrior L96 + Fully upgraded

War is a Drug...

Comment

• Re: Snipers, love us or hate us?

Well my 2 cents are that over here in northern Ireland all airsoft rifles are
      Only site legal at 328 fps so there is no point at all in buying/using a sniper. Well it's a shame IMO because there is a cheytac intervention 3 barrets and a few dragunovs too but all are totally uselss

Comment

Originally posted by hamster171 View Post
        Well my 2 cents are that over here in northern Ireland all airsoft rifles are
        Only site legal at 328 fps so there is no point at all in buying/using a sniper. Well it's a shame IMO because there is a cheytac intervention 3 barrets and a few dragunovs too but all are totally uselss
        Oh, thats got to burn!
        SHADOW COMPANY - (IC)/SNIPER

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitControlSquad View Post
          not being funny, you operate at the same fps more or less and still shoot at the same range!! Id rather be spraying on full auto than firing 1 shot 1 miss bullets to be honest! haha
          this is twollop, lol

are site is limited to 360MAX,
          my aps fires a 359.8 highest recored, (and then i still use .25's and .29's so even lower fps), my m16 fires at 350fps, and the aps flys about 20yards further, and the aps has a shorter barrel

i have just enough fun, crawling around and firing 5 shots a day,

but booby traps are where its at, iv started to make/collect claymore lol

its all about hiding, and steady shot, and know your range, wait for them to come into range, and pop! job done

now im a big chap, 6tf 3" 20stone,

now in a game, blood pumping, try and find me

by the time you see me, your allready hit, via my pistol
          Last edited by generalbaxter; 1 May, 2011, 17:08.

Comment

Well at my local site I've met a few snipers that were really good , the were really good at recon and at hiding but some were all up them selves especially
            This one kid who had only been this 1 time and thought he was amazing (he was rubbish) couldnt hit at thing, but then again I've got to admit having one on your team is really good they can help a lot just depends on the person looking down the scope.

Comment

yesterday at battle lakes their was some pretty good snipers on the yellow team.
              i was testing out my warrior l96 and just before lunch for about 15 minuets i was on my own with my l96 and apparently i was stopping about 8 guys advancing even though i could only see 4. and that was awesome until one guy came charging up the bank with full auto and my pistol failed .
              two of the guys came and congratulated me after that and that was the highlight of my day.
              Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

just protect the gaming world, i've never played COD but i know some games can give you good ideas for tactics, it's just the idiots that believe the bits that defy logic that feck shet up!
                Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by MilataryMupet View Post
                  yesterday at battle lakes their was some pretty good snipers on the yellow team.
                  i was testing out my warrior l96 and just before lunch for about 15 minuets i was on my own with my l96 and apparently i was stopping about 8 guys advancing even though i could only see 4. and that was awesome until one guy came charging up the bank with full auto and my pistol failed .
                  two of the guys came and congratulated me after that and that was the highlight of my day.
                  I love it when that happens.
                  Originally posted by Coz
                  Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                  http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Originally posted by generalbaxter View Post
                    are site is limited to 360MAX,
                    my aps fires a 359.8 highest record, (and then i still use .25's and .29's so even lower fps), l
                    Remember just because the fps is lower with the heavier bb, doesnt mean its not as powerful, it will actually more powerful(joules) just slower speed(fps)

Originally posted by Metalbody
                    pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

i find the they go around the same distance, but the fly a lot better, where as the .20 wave all over the place

Comment

The only bad thing about being a dedicated Sniper for me; is that fact that occasionally you get little Cod Kids running up to you and asking you to "take that guy out with your 'sniper' ". When he is about 150 Meters away!
                        SHADOW COMPANY - (IC)/SNIPER

Comment

Originally posted by Silent-Sniper View Post
                          The only bad thing about being a dedicated Sniper for me; is that fact that occasionally you get little Cod Kids running up to you and asking you to "take that guy out with your 'sniper' ". When he is about 150 Meters away!
                          ahh very true! get this all the time and then get some kid having a row at me for not having the range of 10 miles on my Vsr.

At least there are those who actually ask me first "hows the range on that?" before telling me to shoot E.T's nipple from the planet of endor.
                          Last edited by omnomnom; 5 May, 2011, 17:45.

Comment

I feel aslong as a 'Sniper' can play a recon role its brilliant especially when he's out front spotting, and not having a sniper rifle myself i'm always quite intrigued ! ! !

Comment

I think a good sniper, who correctly fills the role can be a fantastic addition to a team. But only a proper one. I've met noobs who have no idea and honestly believe that hanging back and taking impossible pot shots with no experience is the way to go. i've met one bloke who was an actual sniper at a game and i didn't know he was there till he said hello haha.

However...i think snipers are brilliant when you get the drop of them, last time i was at GZ woodland i managed to sneak up behind one and pop him and the sheer disgust and disappointment was brilliant. Now im normally a damn good sport and dont agree with annoying unnecessarily is pointless. But sometimes...its just too damn hard to pass up lol

Comment

Like a lot of you are saying, Im all for snipers and even quite fancy it myself but its only a good thing when the person doing it isnt a fuckin idiot. More than a couple of times Ive been slammed at close range by someone with a 450+ rifle and its then that it becomes an issue for me. I never like to get annoyed by being shot, its part of the fun but in situations like that (especially when its not the first time youve had to say to them they are a bit close) its hard not to get seriously fucked off.
                                As I said, really like some of the bolt action snipers that are about and when in the right hands can be really useful. Its just these guys are very few and far between in my experience.
                                If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself,
                                is it considered a hostage situation?

WANTED: TM PX4 // P99 // KSC 18C Metal Slide
                                Metal M4 Low Caps // OD Weesatch

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Stickybomb NAE 10/11/12 attendee Find out more about Stickybomb
                                Working...
                                X