Bad Feelings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Feelings

most of us have done something in airsoft that makes us fill bad afterwards but can't always say sorry at the time for one thing or anther.

this thread is somewhere that people can say sorry that person/people
    Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Re: Bad Fillings

Hehe, slight spelling glitch there made me imagine people's dental fillings being knocked out by BB's.

On topic, shot someone in the back without them seeing me from 5 metres away. That made me feel bad :P Did say sorry though.

Comment

Re: Bad Feelings

Spelling glitch fixed ;-)

Comment

when i shot some one in the back of the head on full auto and thought i had it on semi but I did say sorry

Joe

Comment

Felt very bad during an airsoft commando game, was occupying the tower with another guy and held it for ages. Finally he got shot and the fire coming in was too heavy to stay up for, so sat down in the tower and pointed my M14 (upgraded to 350fps) out the door to the right to cover the flank (as I was sure they couldnt get up close to the tower due to my team holding the line).

Unfortunately unbeknownst to me my teams been eradicated and Im the last man standing, a second later a guy whos on his first days airsofting pokes his face right up in front of me with his mp5 held in front of him and I put a burst in the face on reflex and sheer surprised.

Poor guy was left with three bleeders and I felt terrible

Comment

Moscarted someone in the face (only eye protection) from about 1m away. This was many years ago now. Instant trigger reaction thing.
            Anyway I appologised and bought him a marz bar and a coke.

A time I didn't feel bad was when I shot a rental in the side of the head 3 round burst at 10m he didn't take it so threw a bfg between his legs. Boy did he jump then!
            (I'd like to point out that by between his legs I mean feet )

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9861
            http://www.airsoftcommunity.co.uk/fo...eputation=2700

Comment

i just notest i haven't said my one

the first game i used the box mag for my P90, at plan c (remember that), i thought i was at the front line for delta (there was a lot of the hard core guys there), and we were fighting alone that road that went from delta's dead zone to bravo's dead zone. i just shot 2 bravos when i see this helmet moving in more or less the same spot where i just got the 2 kills at, so i opened up only to see him stand up with white tags on. this just ****** me off, the bit that made me feel bad is that it was 14 year old kid and it was his first game
              Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 17 March, 2009, 07:27. Reason: language
              Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

blasting someone in the head full auto from about 5 metres away while trying to give my team cover fire i did get shot in the leg for it as payback haha

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
                  blasting someone in the head full auto from about 5 metres away while trying to give my team cover fire i did get shot in the leg for it as payback haha
                  Murta you should feel bad for all the team kills you do !

Comment

right i have only team killed 3 times its joli who makes up all the stuff how i do it more
                    ohh how i would love to shoot him in the eye

Comment

Spending 30 minutes at Plan C trying to take back a point for delta. Getting 3 kills in the process only to find out it had already been taken. Sorry to those three guys who got shot.
                      Current Armoury
                      TM M14 (OD) Red Dot Scope

ICS m16a3 - standard (as it should be!)

TM Spas 12

Comment

rob i think you have something to say to me. hint hint head shot! lol:D
                        i dont mind m8:d

umm i would have to say im not sorry to anyone who i shoot. if i shoot someone in the head its normally cos they enoyed me. lol not. nah i dont apologise sometimes you canthelp where you shoot someone.

Comment

yer sorry about that iain a shot to the side of the head and his instant reaction was to throw his head forwards nutting his M4 and giving himself a nosebleed i did apologise after laughing a fair bit though :D

Comment

I was running around with my Hicapa taking out all the enemy :D, And one of my team mates popped out from behind a barricade and I put 2 BB's in his ear from about 2M away. I did apologise but I felt bad for the rest of the game.

Comment

Me and my mate snuck round the side of the enemy who had taken up good positions in the bushes ahead of us.. then we were behind a tree deciding what to do next. my friend looks round the tree, goes 'oh shit' and recoils back shouting hit hit hit

turns out that the guy who had noticed him coming round the back, HADN'T noticed me :D
                              so with my CA33e, which has a pretty good rof even on an 8.4, i spun round the tree and opened up on him. he was a lot closer than I thought he would be..

and he looked like he was in a bit of pain after receiving about 20 rounds in the back from 10 metres.

did apologise though, especially for using full auto, i was just so stunned at how close he was. he was cool about it though
                              Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

santa i take the 2 most dangeruss elements known to man and make them work for me.......and a posable bomb Find out more about santa
                              Working...
                              X