• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bad Feelings

Holy necropost batman!

Comment

IT'S ALIVE! ALIVE!

That said, seeing as it is I might as well chip in...

This Sunday at Drakelow Tunnels in the first game we played a 3-point attack/defend game and the Orange team (my team) were attacking. Well we started down one of the closed up tunnel entrances with steep embankments running along either side, and just around the corner from this is a brick retaining wall that has a tonne of "crap" dumped there as a solid defensive point.

Well I tried to get close only to see some of our guys in front of me down the path get plugged from the walled area, so I went up the embankment and hugged the sheer face of it working my way carefully through the thorns toward the wall. From my high vantage point I could see glimpses of movement over the wall, but nothing more.

Well I waited with pistol drawn as if anyone had checked over the top of the wall I'd have had no cover. A few seconds later a boonie-covered head popped up and spotted me and I just fired on instinct - got the guy with a single shot right in the temple.

Apologised instantly as it look like it really hurt, but it was the only target presented to me.
      Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

laid in a dark room in dark grey and blue with a trishot loaded with .28s I snap shot a guy who was hard charging down the corridor and he just dropped turns out I had nailed him in the nads, his mate steps up and takes a shot in the fingertip as he comes round the corner, didnt see the damage but heard the scream and then ened up getting the same guy later in the throat.

oops.

Comment

"Don't point that at me"
          Me: Don't worry it's on safe let me show yo.... BANG I'm so sorry!

Happened about three times during different briefings during my times airsofting . Point blank in my mates side is not a nice thing to do.
          TAE

Comment

Originally posted by TB-Stalker View Post
            I felt bad when I had my L96 at about 530fps and I was behind an enemy position after a serious amount of walking to get all the way around. And a guy was coming up behind me (unknown to me at the time) but as he got closer he stepped on a stick and made a loud crack, I was prone at the time, so I rolled over and fired blindly, it caught the guy on the adams apple from about 4m away :S felt a bit bad about that.
            You felt bad, so I won't go on, but I assume you have now purchased a sidearm for situations like that? I'm suprised they didn't take the sniper off you, firstly because I don't know of any UK site that allows over 500fps, and secondly because you obviously have (had?) no trigger disipline or respect for what you were carrying. (NOTE: I typed this before I realised this was a necro-thread. I'm guessing you learned the lesson :p )

Anyway....

In the Fort at ****** *****, enough smoke grenades to LITERALLY not be able to see 3 feet in front of you. I'm the first one across the rampart, see movement in the smoke and fire my moscart. Turns out a teammate who snuck through the smoke from the other way :/

This is a reverse on me, but also at ****** *****. Assaulting the Farm from Delta respawn. I spent about 15-20 mins sneaking the scenic route (really really long way around), going out by the fort and through the bunkers to come up behind the farm.
            I sneak up behind them, planting single shots into the backs of no less than 8 people (4 of which being watched by a marshall who congratulated me). I got up next to the hut that we needed to get clear to win the game, round the corner to storm in the door, and get laced by my teammates who didn't bother to check their colours :/ Was not happy. The people who shot me found me in the safe zone and apologised profusely though.

Comment

First game at Z1:
              Guy threw a blank grenade and shouted "collecting grenade". However there was more than just him behind the hedges so i lay watch under cover. Guy walked out to collect his grenade, however i lit him up with the not so bad rental MC51. In my defence though he was holding his gun and looking around like he was a active player.

The other week at local site:
              We were playing with buddy spawn, and i was alive with 2 guys waiting to spawn off me. However an enemy worked his way up behind us. Instead of shooting us like you'd expect to (as we definitely looked dead but active) he asked "you guys dead". The dead guys said "yes" and i said nothing. He walked away and i shot him in the arse. Felt sorry for him after that.
              Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

whats wrong with plugging the guy looking for his nade? if hes in game hes a valid target. picking up his grenade can wait till the area is secure or he is covered by another person surely.

Comment

Thats what i thought when i pulled the trigger. He wasn't dead so he'd just return to playing. Just an excuse to grab your grenade and have a cheeky look at everyone's positions.

He got pretty stroppy after i hit him though, and then told everyone where i was ¬_¬
                  Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Originally posted by Tariq182 View Post
                    and then told everyone where i was ¬_¬
                    Dead men don't talk. If they do then they're still an active target in my book.
                    sigpic

Comment

recently i was covering a road with my m249 leading up to a flag, i had managed to keep most heads down from my position, and they didint kow where i was, so they decided to send one of the newer younger lads out on a death or glory run to the flag, i shout runner as i see him pass his gat over and begin sprinting.... no-one acknowledged so i begin opening up unfortunately forthe young fella running in the wall of bb's he just put his head down and kept running, not calling any hits, so i kept firing until, he started dancing around as my hits made target on and around his legs.. appologised later, and asked why he didint call his hits or stop, but his reply was that he saw the bbs's and wanted to keep running away, after being hit the first dozen times he totally forgot about getting the flag and just wanted out of there....

( please note, all shots after NO CALL OF HIT aimed at legs not face, as i find most people cannot fake a non hit to legs, and find it more acceptable to get overkill to legs than face )

( i know this for myself, as i recover from a broken tooth taking a .25 to the face, and a crackin my front tooth, needless to say i now wear a full face cage,
                      'Why did you shoot him 13 times?'
                      'The browning mag only holds 13 rounds sir.'

awesome quote
                      Originally posted by Hawke
                      Be aware - from some people, a pat on the back is sometimes a recce as to where to put the knife in at a later date.

Comment

Originally posted by Caveira View Post
                        Dead men don't talk. If they do then they're still an active target in my book.
                        totally agree with this, and have found myself shooting a dead man talking on quite a few times, along with the dead walkers that keep turning round or refusing to raise hand, "IM HIT STOP SHOOTING" how we supposed to know

also last game lit someone up close enough i could see the hits, but he refused to call them, so found himself getting lit up a lil too much shortly after, karma and airsoft is a painful mixture
                        'Why did you shoot him 13 times?'
                        'The browning mag only holds 13 rounds sir.'

awesome quote
                        Originally posted by Hawke
                        Be aware - from some people, a pat on the back is sometimes a recce as to where to put the knife in at a later date.

Comment

Came over a baricade once and put 3-4 rounds point blank in someones face, it was just a snap reaction. I made a quick apologie and beconed a marshall over who saw the whole thing to check him out and continued to play. I went to say sorry after the game but he still seemed a little disgruntled then he bitched me on a forum so I asked if he'd like to buy a mask, I didn't make a sale nor was he impressed .Safe to say I was less sorry after that, stupid thing is he removed his neoprene half mask just before the game which would have saved him a little.

Comment

Originally posted by heroshark View Post
                            Came over a baricade once and put 3-4 rounds point blank in someones face, it was just a snap reaction. I made a quick apologie and beconed a marshall over who saw the whole thing to check him out and continued to play. I went to say sorry after the game but he still seemed a little disgruntled then he bitched me on a forum so I asked if he'd like to buy a mask, I didn't make a sale nor was he impressed .Safe to say I was less sorry after that, stupid thing is he removed his neoprene half mask just before the game which would have saved him a little.
                            shouldn't feel too sorry about that mate. Its a hazardous game. you don't wear face protection you take the risk.
                            TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
                              shouldn't feel too sorry about that mate. Its a hazardous game. you don't wear face protection you take the risk.
                              yeah seems the main theme of this thread is that airsofters are not realy that sorry in general

Comment

At Ambush Wargames Eversley, playing a game where we had to hold a barricade against an oncoming force of god knows how many attackers. I charge up the hill with my shiny new AUG in my hands, pumping my arms to run faster. When I get to about 10 metres from the barricade, a team mate of mine (who I hadn't even seen) leans out from behind a tree, right into the path of my hand... Which has my gun in it. I literally rammed the barrel into the back of his head. We were getting shot at by 3 or 4 enemies at this point but because the Rhododendrons are so thick at Eversley the BB's aren't getting through, so I skidded to a halt and spun round, asked if he was okay and apologised pretty sharpish, to which the utter lad just says "Sod it mate don't worry, just get to the barricade!" While firing his M4 with one hand and holding his head with the other. I felt so bad, it must have been absolute agony for the poor guy, but he just kept on shooting at the other team. I couldn't believe it. Did some grovelling afterwards and let him have a bag of my BB's as an apology. I bet he had a nice egg there for a long time...
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

santa i take the 2 most dangeruss elements known to man and make them work for me.......and a posable bomb Find out more about santa
                                Working...
                                X