Bad Feelings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bad Feelings

last game me and my mate were clearing out some guys on our teams flank, and there was one guy left an he shot my mate, but didnt see where i was (bout 7m away from my mate) an i dropped and took aim, an saw this guy reload then pop round to be met by a 3 round burst to the face :p he did not sound happy but i shouted sorry

we did have a gd laugh from it though

paul

Comment

rockdelta_1.0 - it's alright, because that's hilarious. 100+ 330fps(ish) rounds in 1 go! haha...
      Trader Feedback:
      New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
      Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

Hehe, it was hilarious afte I realised my gun hadn't broken and it was just the mag empty.
        But its great for close quarters, you just have to be very light on the trigger, and the fact that I like to use mids doesn't help. High caps were just ridiculous on it, you may aswell have chucked entire packets at them, I find mids make me conserve my ammo more.

Comment

Years ago, playing p******ll (sorry guys!) with my ex-wife, I was in a small shed while defending a village at the old Ambush site at Wickham in Hampshire.

Basically, the shed gave loads of cover until they got quite close, then there were too many blind-spots and you tended to get the crap shot out of you at the end. Hence the name, suicide shed.

Anyway, me and a mate were firing at the occasional enemy when I saw someone run in towards us. The day had been bad for people not taking hits (yes, even in p.ball), so I adapted the old military rule that you shoot till they go down to you shoot till they scream. About half a dozen hits, at less than 10m, going diagonally from leg to shoulder. Only when she screamed did I realise it was my misses. She was retreating!
          sigpic

Comment

was at a game and me and another sniper where only ones left and the opposing team where advancing on us. they go two close and wasn't safe to fire the guns so we just waited for them to pop around the corner. this one guy popped around a different corner to the one i was expecting and shouted "BANG" which made me jump. I pulled the trigger on a Star L96 with green gas. Didn't hit him but think it spooked us both out. If i remember right i said sorry ... alot. now i only put my finger on the trigger when i am ready to make the shot. If you know who you are and are reading this i am sorry again.

Comment

Shot a guy in the back of his bare head with a pistol running 470 from about 5 metres away...
              Didn't get a chance to apologise as his head popped down VERY fast and I didn't see him again for the rest of the day. Felt a bit guilty after that, but then I went on and got another 3 kills like that. :S

Comment

I felt bad when I had my L96 at about 530fps and I was behind an enemy position after a serious amount of walking to get all the way around. And a guy was coming up behind me (unknown to me at the time) but as he got closer he stepped on a stick and made a loud crack, I was prone at the time, so I rolled over and fired blindly, it caught the guy on the adams apple from about 4m away :S felt a bit bad about that.
                WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

I did get a chance to say sorry to the guy on the other side of the rampart at grange farm during the bar fight at the end of the day a few weeks ago, i thought i was on semi but crawling around must have moved it to auto,I sprayed him in the face less than a meter away, im just glad that i was only running at 220 fps at the time.

................sorry dude.
                  back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

During a trench game, lasted well over an hour, I was the last man left with all but a glock 18c and a 50 round mag. I popped my head up and saw my mate dash toward a tree about 10 or so meters away, without aiming i let off a short burst and dropped back down into my trench.

The Marshall not far from me looked concerned, I managed to kneecap my mate with
                    18c and it left him with a very nasty blood blister, hot temperatures definatly aided in it im sure.

I felt bad for a time until I was shot several times in the head shortly after! So I got my just reward for incapacitating my friend :D
                    You Know When You've Been Deagled!

Comment

GZ this last weekend (26th), I was hiding (at various points of the day) very close to the Delta main base - the nest.

Just like to say sorry to the three I engaged (from behind) in the bushes from about 8m away (think I managed to miss your heads!)
                      ..as for the guy I found and apologised to at the time: His head was all I could see, for what seemed like two or three mins I waited for a kinder option.. inspite of good intentions I think his cheekbone took it.. ouch.
                      Really felt bad for the headshot fella - mainly since I tried hard(ish) to avoid it. Happy to say my smg has fps in the 200's..

Comment

at *********** woodland me and my dad held out one of the towers when an enemy player was coming up the stairs so i shouted bang(but as a bad player he went for his wepon) when i shot him on full auto in the cheek and he fell back donw the stairs on to his back dameging his MP5k.

Comment

Shooting someone in the ear with full auto, felt bad.... buttt didnt say sorry, thats the point off the game.

Comment

GZ Woodland last sunday (26th May)...

We (Delta)were at the nest and being attacked by Bravo right at the end of day when I brought my muzzle up to fire just as Smokey stood up turning round and I shot her right in the forehead at about 10feet.

OOPs! Sorry Smokey. x
                            Kilo Veni, Kilo Vedi, Kilo Castratavi Illegitimos
                            Kilo came, Kilo saw, Kilo castrated the b@stards.

Bolt actions speak louder than words.

Comment

Always feel bad when I'm marshalling and have to call people out of a game.

Comment

Always feel bad shooting younger players...but then I get a taste for it, and can't stop!!mwahahahah!!!.... hehe

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

santa i take the 2 most dangeruss elements known to man and make them work for me.......and a posable bomb Find out more about santa
                                Working...
                                X