Bad Feelings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bad Feelings

Cracked some ones fingernail down the center during a CQB game and also shattered an eotech's lens.
    Your life is only as long as my trigger pull

SAVE AIRSOFT IN SCOTLAND! http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/ YOUR HOBBY NEEDS YOU!

Comment

On a defensive game at spectre wargames urban site, people in a bunker just above the lower building I was defending, I stood ina dark window just out of the light so was invisible, there are small round windows on this bunker which is about 4 metres away, a guy with goggles on put his head through, I quickly fire my TM Shorty at his face, he screamed and he kept coming back for more, 3, times, I might add he was rather anooyed, but It was the only spot I could see, and he was trying to light a flashbang.

Comment

today (28/6), i fall autoed a guy at 3 or 4 feet away with 350fps gun, even tho he said he was ok, but i don't think he was, so if you're the guy in the shack at spec ops who was shot by a guy with a F2000, that was me and sorry
        Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

Some one shot me in the ear last game and smashed the earpiece (that was borrowed)... Luckily, it went back together.

At one point, I accidentally friendly fired a young lad in the back, through a firing slot in a bunker. We were trying to take the bunker and nobody had informed us it was already taken... It was a good shot but it did take him out of the game for the last 5 minutes!

Last game we were sitting in the dead zone chatting and one of the opposition lads was chatting to us, we joined play again a couple of minutes later, with the opposition lad about 2 minutes behind us... Long story short, we got bogged down instantly, cleared the problem only for the lad to come walking blindly behind us... I reflex shotted him right in the goggles before he'd even seen us or raised his weapon. He just kinda slumped his shoulders and walked back to the dead zone.. poor lad.

Comment

Sorry to the kid at ambush who i got ina fight with

and

the two boys i came up behind and didn't realise gun was on full auto (was about 2 meters away)
            Thats must have hurt.. soz

Tonk
            Last edited by TONK3R; 27 July, 2009, 19:07. Reason: more
            Contrary To Popular Belief, Owning A M4 DOES Make Your Penis Larger

Comment

i was at *********** for a weekender and we were in woodland and i was sniping with a rental sniper a warrior l96 which was shooting roughly about 450 fps and i just couldnt hit anything and the marshall was not to be found so i got my jg glock 18 for the first time with a 50 round mag and i went to find the marshall and i saw a guy behind a tree and i just unloaded all 50 bbs into his back.. i missed the next round for doing that, i said sorry to the guy. he shook my hand like a gentleman, did feel sorry for him though
              Originally posted by casshern
              then my xbox will be fed to the dog.

Comment

Originally posted by RDavies View Post
                I managed to shoot my mate in the...gentlemens area....not once...but twice. Total reflex shots both times, felt really bad afterwards (he was on the opposite side, so at least it was friendly fire :S).
                Oh don't worry wires did that to me first game about 20 times.
                TM VSR-10 GSPEC
                Originally posted by aeviv
                I once saw a guy LITERALLY club a tree with his G36C, not a mark on it

Comment

I had one recently....

I came out of the wood area smiling my face off after getting 3 kills, but got shot.

The kid I shot screamed, "Ahh my ass", not in a very convincing manner.

Anyway, as I walked out, the kid's father was there....

Gave me a right tellin off, asking how powerful my gun was... ect.

And sarcastically said, you're coming back to the dead zone a few times, mate.

Anyway, he got what he wanted. Felt bad for the kid. But his dad was a *****.

Plonker.

Comment

I was up at my local site and earlier on my silencer had taken a knock when i, being a bit of a clumsy one sometimes, had fallen over :P. I had tested it afterwards and it seemed fine so i gamed on. However unbeknownst to me the threads were damaged. So there i was laying down some fire on an enemy position when it moved slightly and my 330 fps shots fired all over the place got a small kid on my team (must've been about 8-9!) in the back :S. That made me feel very bad .

Comment

whats a bang rule?
                      :-)

Comment

Bang rule - When you're too close to open up on someone, you shout "BANG!" or "SURRENDER" instead, which counts as a hit on their part.

Anywho, FCS London on Sunday, me and a team-mate was laying down fire on the sofa (sofa game hah) he was knelt down and I was stood over him firing, when he decides to stand up in the path of my pellets of death.... needless to say he got a few in the back of his head....I appologised and he took it well, but christ it must of stung a bit!

Comment

Playing Zombies game at end of day today at Eversley when I came under a hail of fire as soon as it stopped I popped up pointed weapon and fire on full auto, bloke was other side of the watering can to me I hit him full face and neck from 2 feet Sorry mate I know you were pid off but I didn't mean it
                          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 3 August, 2009, 08:44. Reason: language
                          Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Re: Bad Fillings

Originally posted by Mandible View Post
                            On topic, shot someone in the back without them seeing me from 5 metres away. That made me feel bad :P Did say sorry though.
                            Why feel guilty? - you're teaching them a lesson in tactical awareness. I've had no qualms doing just that and I'd expect the same done to me.

Comment

I reckon its time I go to the confession box =P

I got point blanked from head to butt from some kid (who was probably actually only a year or so younger). Anyway it really annoyed me because he had the drop on me and he was close enough to knife kill me or simply put 1 round down.

He shot me about 10ft from my respawn zone so I ran, spawned and ran back... then put 180rds down range at him as I chased him down a long corridor!

Was a massive d*ck move on my part and im not usually a vengeful type but he really ticked me off!
                              Kiran Payne
                              TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
                              Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

At my last game me and my mate got so pissed of so we got our rof machines out (my mp5k running about 30 rps) we shot this kid who didnt take his hits and would beg not be hit , anyways we shot him so much he started to cry .

Dont feel guilty as he was a cheater.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

santa i take the 2 most dangeruss elements known to man and make them work for me.......and a posable bomb Find out more about santa
                                Working...
                                X