Bad Feelings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bad Feelings

Shot a rental 'boy' (yup, that's how young looking he was) close range on his crown in one of the games i played at AA Chobham. I was the last man holding one of the buildings by the village and he was able to creep up on one of the windows. I don't know why he suddenly crouched low instead of spraying the inside but it turned out that he ran out of ammo and have to reload. Seeing that the rest of the other team rushing the building, i took my chance and let rip one round and because he is crouched low, only part i can see is his head.

I felt sorry for the chap so i made it a point to look for him after that scenario and gave him a quick tap on the shoulder and apologised.

ARMOURY TM Socom M14, G&G M14, G&P M4 Tank, TM M4A1, M4 MRE, Balckwater 1911 CO2, KJW G32, HK3P G17

Comment

I was playing at swat airsoft trying to push up a corridor. Knelt at a corner, a rental kid, must of weighed the same as a dozen bags of sugar takes up the position next to me as a pyro comes hurtling through the air an lands a few inches from the family jewels. I reacted in such a way that threw me on top of the kid. Amongst the chaos I did apologise. Although thinking about it now, it must of looked like something out of a movie!
      Preview
      Armoury:
      - Magpul PTS Masada
      - KJworks KC02
      - TM P226
      - KWA Glock 17

Comment

Back when F&O's Asylum was only a few weeks old I was on a team that were designated building defenders (which meant waiting to be shot and 'naded by the attacking force and basically see how long you can survive). I was in-game but filming the siege so was one of the last alive. After a shower of pyro the attackers made it into the 1st corridor and stacked up around the corner to me. 3 of them popped their heads around the corner to meet the muzzle of my chinasoft gas M500 shotty at about 20ft away. Only 2 ducked back in time leaving one poor sod on the recieving end of my "oh sh*t, pull trigger!" reaction (the mug was only wearing shooting glasses - for a building assault....).

About 2 years later I was showing off said shotgun in the Asulym safezone and one chap mentioned how he had been blasted with one in the face a few years back and it hurt so much he couldnt eat his lunch on the day. As a large chap that hit me quite hard. Pain, yes, but stopping you eat?!?! Thats just awful. Anyway, after talking a bit I realised he didnt recognise it was me, and trying to heal some of the guilt, I handed him the shotgun to go and have a go with it.

He loved it, bought one on the day and aparrently has inflicted some pain himself with it.

I never owned up though :P

Comment

i was at my local site which is manly rocks, making my way round this rock and a guy was sat waiting well he made me s**t my pants and i pulled the trigger spraying him, sorry dude, we did laugh about it later

Comment

The last weekend I played, I managed to set up a 3 way fire fight with yellows shooting reds and reds shooting at other reds.

I really really should have gone to Specsavers
            www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

santa i take the 2 most dangeruss elements known to man and make them work for me.......and a posable bomb Find out more about santa
            Working...
            X