Bad Feelings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bad Feelings

i was borowing rampages revolver launcher now mine and some one came round a corner and urban and i point blanked him in the leg i think it was with a mab bull stinger g-nade every one cheered :P

Comment

Not had any shots which Ive felt I had to say sorry too.

Only one I can think about that might off been a bit OTT was at the last GZ weekend. Us bravos were defending the village last thing on Saturday. Me and two random bravos were in the hut looking out towards checkpoint charlie way on the left handside of the village. Anyway some Delta runs out of the bushes with fully auto on his G3 offloads at least 20 rounds in to each of the two bravos next to me, from about 5m's away. Im halfway through reloading my scar, but as he rounded the front of the hut. I just flicked safty off on my madbull launcher and shot 16 rounds off. Guy was only wearing goggles and he was close enough to not only get all 16 rounds in the face but all the gas as well. He sort of held his face then looked at me then I can only suspect relised that I had witnessed the blatant overkill that he had done on the two bravos next to me, so walked off.

So my question is what would you have done. Seeing this overkill would you of just sat there and taken the impending overkill or shot him like me?
      TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
      Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
      Maruzen APS Type 96
      TM P226, Tac Master .
      WE SCAR + VFC UGL
      KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

idve shot the b****rd

Comment

Amen, if hes just pasted your mates especially. Thing is moscarts arent the most accurate of weapons so it would have been pretty random where you got him anyway so definitely would have shot him. Plus its an opportunity to actually hit someone with a moscart :p

Comment

I shot my friend at point blank with his sniper by accident. I was behind the log and he was just infront of me behind a tree. I said ok i am going to be firing. He says ok then sticks his leg out as i fire. He still has the bruise and that was 4 weeks ago

Comment

To get the gas as well...

I take thats 1-2m range...

Err, single shotted if he'd have got me, told him to I'd report him (done that before... can work wonders if someones being ulta-overzealous...)
              Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 29 March, 2009, 13:18.

Comment

my worst was with my aps2 doing 500fps i shot a guy at quiet some distance and hit him on the right side of his nose took a bit of the skin off and he was bleeding alot i said sorry to him later. 2 months later i shoot him again and hit the left side of his nose and did the same again to him
                When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not your Friend!!!

Comment

I rather laced up a guy at roughly 20meters on full auto.

At the time it looked like I'd shot his way, and he was trying to get back into the bunker. Afterwards I considered he might have been trying to get up!

Either way, a few bleeders across the face :s

Did apologise afterwards. Didn't seem too interested. Unsure if wasn't bothered, or just annoyed! lol.

Comment

lol was a bunch of kids in "the CP" at UWG and i shot one in the head and he dnt move so shot again still dnt move tehre was four in the cp so with pistol and grenade in hand (all my other guns had broke so i had grenades and a pistol. that was it) and i ran up they dnt even shoot me then pulled the pin lobbed the grenade though the window ran off "Bang" haha some kids ran out then were under heavy fire. ahh was fun but felt sorry for there ears.

Comment

I have bad feelings for myself too actully.

Also at UWG, ran up to (Do they call it the Depot?) to take cover against the wall. Trod on a slipperly tree root, and promptly fell straight down with the weight off all my kit, squarely on my arse onto this root.

That kept me down for a good 10 secs, with my eyes watering up! Which point as I turn to hobble back into some kind of fight, I get "bang killed"!

Comment

lol ouch haha at fort harris in uwg there was a board o nteh floor covered in mud dnt relise it was there ran up a slid on it haha in to a muddy puddle the whole of my back was covered. got up looked around (as you do) then ran off again

Comment

A while back I was in the Doughnut at GZ Woodland, and started to double tap at a couple of Delta that had appeared over the ridge, just on the full range of my G3 SG-1. Just as I fired a third time, a 12 year old kid stood up in front of me about 1 inch from the end of the muzzle - and he took the shot right into the back of his bare head. He didn't half yelp!!

I did say sorry, but still felt bad for the kid.

Comment

I was having a bad day, and wasn't really thinking. I was the last guy left on the line (I was on defense), and there were roughly 10 guys on the other side of the wall. My shotgun was too slow, and my Cyma G18 wasn't working so I stuck it up blind firing (not actually firing anything, but still) to buy some time while I got a grenade out. Then as I lit the grenade I got hit, but didn't take it straight away because I had already lit the grenade.

Anyways, I felt quite bad for that...

p.s. I'm a sniper, and I no longer feel bad about taking face shots, because if I do, it means you (you little bugger) haven't taken your hit beforehand. (I do use a TK Twist at 330fps btw).
                            Trader Feedback:
                            New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
                            Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

The only time I felt really bad was, I had brought my XM8 to a skirmish for the first time, and I was using Midcaps.

As I was defending a gap in the bushes, a guy in Desert Camo??? (It was a woodland site) came charging out.

As he ran past me I opened up, correcting my aim as I fired.

It must have been a couple of seconds (about 3) when my gun stopped firing, and it ws then I realised that my gun had emptied the entire mag on him in that amount of time, and almost everyone hit the guy.

Felt quite bad, although as he did keep running after he said hit, but once I had realised he said it, it was a bit too late.

Comment

i had one from my mate one my very first airsoft day .

at first and only in matlock . by the mortar pit there was a few holes dug in as bunkers covered by wood and trees . a lad called angry ash, now a good mate and member of cu*t squad had a m249 . we stayed coverring our guys we wielding a aa sa80, i moved to better position and he stopped firing for me to do so, then as i moved he opened fire hitting me about 6 times on the legs from less then a foot away .

i stayed down for the rest of the 20 min game . damn was good fun we had laugh said sorry got him back since then . .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

santa i take the 2 most dangeruss elements known to man and make them work for me.......and a posable bomb Find out more about santa
                                Working...
                                X