Bad Feelings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bad Feelings

Feel a bit bad for a poor Delta attacking the Bravo base in the morning of the last game
    He got a short burst from me in the face from about 20M, he was laid down and firing at me so dont feel to bad, i appologised at the time and again in the dead zone but he didnt seem to happy!
    Oh well.. sorry mate
    Al

Comment

Yeah i always feel bad when i shoot a kid, but then again a 12 year old kid shot me 2m away with a sniper rifle, so its numbed the empathy slightly :P
      TM M4A1 (With RIS Grip, Kings arm laser, G&P flashlight and ACOG 4x36 scope), JG VSR 10, KWC glock 17. Full british DDPM loadout.

Comment

i dont feel sorry for airsofters whatsoever

Comment

Originally posted by simonmtchll View Post
          Yeah i always feel bad when i shoot a kid, but then again a 12 year old kid shot me 2m away with a sniper rifle, so its numbed the empathy slightly :P
          yeah this kid was full autoing us form like from / to / when your ment to go to semi so we all stormed the place his was hiding and after him refusing to take bang hits then we opend fire as he was still trying to full auto us after a little scream he ran out the depo. dnt fell sorry but was funny in a twisted way

Comment

I managed to shoot my mate in the...gentlemens area....not once...but twice. Total reflex shots both times, felt really bad afterwards (he was on the opposite side, so at least it was friendly fire :S).

Comment

If he was on the oposite team, how is it friendly fire....?

Friendly fire is when a Team mate gets shot by a fellow team mate, I believe...

Comment

I assume he meant "wasn't"!
                Trader feedback thread

Comment

oops... yeah i meant wasn't XD sorry :P

Comment

Someone tried to bang kill me at a site with no bang rule. I shot him. Mwaha.

Comment

just to continue on wat simon mtchll said i wuda unloaded atleast a mid cap into his amatuer b****cks im only 4 years older so meh

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat View Post
                        just to continue on wat simon mtchll said i wuda unloaded atleast a mid cap into his amatuer b****cks im only 4 years older so meh
                        I felt the verbal abuse was sufficient :P
                        TM M4A1 (With RIS Grip, Kings arm laser, G&P flashlight and ACOG 4x36 scope), JG VSR 10, KWC glock 17. Full british DDPM loadout.

Comment

i was sniping for my team and was covering a field knowing that no one would be stupid enough to take the open path straight away.
                          saw someone at ab out half a football pitches length and fired. at this point i relised he was not wearing the high grade face fasks but the 240 velocity ones. my 350 fps sniper pierced through the mesh but luckily only hit him in the bridge of his noes.

MORALE of the story is when it comes to face masks makes sure it can take alot of damage and test before you use it.

Comment

at AWA i ran towards one off the bunkers with my teammate being held as a last effort by our team when he gets shot so i dive into it and just keep my head down as shots wizz over the top so lye there waiting then i see a blue jump into the bunker ahead so i take aim waiting for him to make a run to me, all i then see is his head slowly rise up so i held my fire as that seemed a bit to mean then a mass of blue came running towards the bunker so i thought damn i need to take him out so he doesn't get me, so i shot him in his bald head lucky only on semi though.
                            Originally posted by BALBOSA
                            yeah thats what i was talking about my tactical warfare official gay card
                            Team: Treadstone
                            Armoury: AK-47, M4, L96, MEU

Comment

Find it funny all these people who feel sorry or say sorry for face shots at 20m ,thats just a good kill shot in my book at least they take the hit (frustrated sniper)
                              Anyone who does not wear full face protection has to accept nose bleeds ,red marks and loose teeth I play at 350 fps sites with no bang rule so it hurts .

Comment

I play cricket so have a pretty hard and long throw.

Anyway, it was near the start of the game, and the other team had taken up a position directly in front of us, about 20-25m ish away? Whipped out a Tennis ball grenade, and absolutely launched it across to the enemy position. Upon ducking back behind cover, i hear this scream, followed by a string of expletives. Turns out it absolutely smashed some guy in the face, and gave him a lump the size of a small kiwi fruit.
                                Cheap Rifle Wrap for Sale!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...798#post371798

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

santa i take the 2 most dangeruss elements known to man and make them work for me.......and a posable bomb Find out more about santa
                                Working...
                                X