funniest airsoft moments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: funniest airsoft moments!

Rather embarrassingly, attempting to throw a grenade through a door at Cerberus Complex and having it (girly thrower that I am) bounce off the door frame and having it land at my feet.

Comment

Similar thing happened to me what crawf said. The warm up game last time I played The Stan, tried to throw a Mk 5 through a door only for it to bounce of the frame and land at my feet.
      For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
      Check out my other sales!

Comment

Cleaning my kwa 1911 when i realised the little tip of the slide release pin had come undone so thought id stick some lock tight on it and left it to one side to set, so i thought in this time il just be a nerd and point it at imaginary targets in the corridor, came round the corner flung the pistol up into the hallway and wouldnt you know it, the slide flew of like a bullet into the bathroom door :P i just laughed at my self for being such a total muppet! guns fine though took a chunk out of the wallpaper however, kwa 1, house 0 :D

wont be doing that again

Comment

I'd say mine is somewhat funny but disasterous for me at the same time

Was at better battles today and we played a zombie game, near the end of the game my 1911 was running out of gas and this proper enthusiactic rental guy who is about 4ft tall came at me from a direction is wasnt looking at at the time (he was a zombie) I bought my pistol up to give him 2 in the chest at almost point blank range. the kid froze in sheer this is going to hurt like hell panic. I was ready for one of the most urgent but stylish takedowns ever, I fired but my pistol ran out of gas at that point. I went "faaaak" and the kid jumped me.

if i'd just have had enough gas for 2 more shots that kid would have been in a hell of a lot of pain.

Comment

Originally posted by cjftw View Post
            Playing at Anzio and me and a couple of mates get ambushed and truly rinsed by a group of guys, we all call hit and medic and we're bleeding out when we see another member of our team through a window right next to where we are. He's looking at us wondering where we got hit from, all while a guy from the opposing team is slowly working his way up the side of the building with his pistol drawn, evidently he knows there is someone in the window. As we're all hit we can't say anything and we just wait for the ensuing carnage of some close quarters pistol death and just as he's 2 feet from the window he misplaces one of his steps and takes a hefty fall onto a muddy bank! His cry of 'oh ****' makes our guy peer out the window and single shot him as he's on the floor. Felt really sorry for him and it was hard as hell trying to surpress a laugh!
            Lol i did exactly the same thing behind the pub. i took out two guys at the back from the side, went in.. saw someone so ran out and round. Got the surrender kill . ran back round. Saw the two dead guys. So i started sneaking up towards them when one said,
            "This is gonna get interesting" it was no obvious to the guys in the window i was there. So i span to shoot first, ended up spinning in the mud and going arse over tit. the bloke leant out laughed and shot me... gutted lol
            At the same time not happy with the dead players!

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

i was in a bar and a big baby walked past the door all pro and i sprayed him up the side. The funniest thing is his mate did it about 5 seconds after as well!

Comment

Originally posted by hockeymaster350 View Post
                i was in a bar and a big baby walked past the door all pro and i sprayed him up the side. The funniest thing is his mate did it about 5 seconds after as well!
                ...hilarious... *rolls eyes*
                sigpic
                [ VFC KAC PDW - TM MP5k - TM/G&P M14 DMR - G&P XM177e2 - G&P Autobot - KWA M4A1 ]
                * WANTED : TM M9A1 /w Mags *

Comment

seen a bloke shoot himself in the leg at point blank with a moscart when trying to load his new M203
                  Kiran Payne
                  TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
                  Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S3V3R View Post
                    seen a bloke shoot himself in the leg at point blank with a moscart when trying to load his new M203
                    luckily i've never managed to do that yet. But i have pushed the 40mm grenade in hard enough that the barrel of the launcher almost flew off

Comment

Mate slide his pistol into his waste, went to pull it out caught the trigger and shot his balls point blank!

Comment

have a few from out skirmish yesterday with my mates

someone threw a grenade which exploded a foot away from couple guys, one ran away while the other he claimed it missed cos he rolled out of the way (we laughed at him for that)
                        me bricking it cos a green laser swooped past, friends laughed at me cos it belonged to someone on our team
                        mate of mine sneaking up and killing everyone, but missing the well camo'd guy hiding behind a tree
                        people falling over left right and centre

all fun and games

Comment

A number of weeks ago at Absolute Airsoft, our team was assaulting Murder Town - a loose collection of barricades and huts that are a nightmare to clear out.

My friend was advancing towards one of the buildings, weapon raised and fully alert. As he came up to the wall, the barrel of an AK-47 suddenly poked out with the very loud shout of "SURRENDER!". Needless to say, my friend pretty muck cacked himself and fell backwards onto the ground and took his hit. Definitely one of the funniest things I've ever seen and the marshall was giggling a fair amount, too! I think someone got pics...

(Slav', if you're reading this, I'm sorry. I'll never let you forget this! :P )
                          Last edited by Saoul; 25 January, 2012, 20:46. Reason: AWOL apostrophe and rogue spelling.

Comment

Last woodland game at GZ my brother ,who was resplendent in his well earned Green RM beret, he served 17 years was walking back to the safe area for some Scran when a kid who was walking alongside him looked up and asked how long he'd served in the Para's
                            You could hear his teeth grinding from miles away but the look of pain on his face was priceless
                            "Momento Te Esse Mortalium"
                            "Im not FAT.....Im HUSKY"

Comment

s
                              Originally posted by Norin Radd View Post
                              Last woodland game at GZ my brother ,who was resplendent in his well earned Green RM beret, he served 17 years was walking back to the safe area for some Scran when a kid who was walking alongside him looked up and asked how long he'd served in the Para's
                              You could hear his teeth grinding from miles away but the look of pain on his face was priceless
                              Haha think RmStu will like that one

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

My funniest moment happened about a month back and is a good demonstration of why gas guns and cold do not mix.
                                Borrowed a mates USP .45 Match GBB because my mp5 battery was flat, set myself up in an ambush position in a bush.
                                Three hostiles appear about 15-25 metres ahead of me, I thought i'd be billy big balls and charge them, I fire 3 shots before the gun vents.
                                Lead bad guy shouts "we got a pistol" and all three turned and gave me a good burst, walked past them later on and one guy seemed impressed by my stupid/heroic pistol charge :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                                Working...
                                X