Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: funniest airsoft moments!

2 things spring to mind, both happened to me:

1st was months ago, had a ball grenade loose in my dump pouch, running to the nearest bit of cover (where 4 team mates were) heard a funny hissing sound behind me turned and saw nothing so carried on looking out for the enemy with my team mates & then BANG grenade go's off in my pouch taking me & 4 team mates out without even firing a shot! - Learned to keep strikers and grenages seperate from now on.... Dump pouch needed replacing after that game aswell....

2nd was last week, walking over to the start point for the next game there was a que of our team going through a narrow area so I thought it would be a good idea to go around them as I knew where I was goingsaid to a few team mates, I am going the way as its flatter & safer no sooner were the words out of my mouth & I went arse over tit twisting my ankle in the process, hurt at the time but genuinely funny afterwards (especially to my team)
    Selling MP5 & M4 Parts & Other Bits :
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...414#post958414

Comment

A guy at my last Skirmish in Bolton thought he would try and cross a small bog to get to a good position......he sank to his knee's and got stuck. we wanted to help, but by the time we finished laughing he had crawled out.
      sigpic

The average Rambo

Comment

Not fun Khaotic - I waded the river there once - up to my chest in watery mud - not fun at all!

Funny when other's do it though! :D
        Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

• The funniest moment has to be a young lad walking onto the site with this ...
          Originally posted by bulldoguk
          Short barreled version so I can class it as a CQB right?
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]75861[/ATTACH]

Comment

Best one at Bolton was a hire guy running full pelt towards the Nigel firebase and not seeing the "moat" he went in head first while the whole team of defenders sat there laughing their tits off at him, we did feel a bit sorry for him as it was in December and was freezing :D

Another at Bolton is seeing how many trainer wearers there are at the end of the day, the bog at the bottom of Hamburger must have loads of lost trainers in there

Comment

Laughing at all these posts I remembered what happened the other day...
              Me and my friend were sitting in a room on the defending team, it was the last match of the day and it was a 1 life game. It was just us left and people were trying to get in and we just kept on getting them out as soon as they tried to get in. One guy happened to have some sort of grenade (not the ones that explode BB's just the ones that explode) to try and get us out. He threw one in, and to his dismay he didn't light it properly. He then tried to throw another one in so I shot his hand that he had it in, he jumped dropped the grenade and it exploded on his feet. Funny as you like we were so busy laughing some people stormed the room and got us. Funny on both sides if you ask me.
              - keyzee47

Current armoury: G&G CM16 Raider-L, JG AK47 Tactical, WE M9

Comment

• Your Funniest Airsoft Moment!

Heres a collection of some of our funniest moments so far, whats you funniest moment!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvfgV...el_video_title

Comment

• Re: Your Funniest Airsoft Moment!

Quite funny but I didnt laugh. Something raises a question though why wasnt the marshal waring a hivis?

Comment

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...684#post942684

Comment

Originally posted by patch View Post
                      The funniest moment has to be a young lad walking onto the site with this ...
                      Was that at chobam by any chance is so its not surprising...

Comment

First ever gaem, creeping about in the dark area in battlefeild sports.. come around a corner to meet my father, who is in the same team, face to face.. He got shot several times and i was hooked
                        If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

Just fell off the bed laughing
                          If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

spent 5 minutes trying to scramble up a snowy riverbank last weekend only to slip when I got to the top falling into a freezing river my boots didn't stay waterproof for very long all in the view of half my team and a couple of enemies as well
                            In war there is no prizes for the runner up

Comment

Last year at GZ, we were 'tactically sneaking' through some bushes, where we saw another player a fair few metres in front. Not sure who he was, one of my fellow teammates decided to shout out "DELTA" not considering it could be the opposing team, the player in fact turned out to be a Bravo. I'm sure you can work out where this is going, and your right. We (all four of us) got shot countless times, even after repeatedly shouting "HIT HIT" he could not work out that he was ACTUALLY hitting us, or we were shouting hit for the hell of it. As per usual this player was living up to the Bravo name.

Comment

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
                                Was that at chobam by any chance is so its not surprising...
                                Mmmm I have always wanted one in gold.... Beat's my pink one lol
                                Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve

while it still exists, it's secrets time! I secretly enjoy wearing silk lingerie. ok who's next?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                                Working...
                                X