X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrolpointman
    replied
    Re: tw@t's on the field ..

I'm rather jealous that you have a farm shop just up the road, though having said that, we have Cost Co in Birmingham and Coventry which do surprisingly good quality cuts of meat. There is also a farm shop close to Coventry but I'm not 100% sure where it is. I tend to eat fish more now and have meat less often, otherwise it gets expensive. Plus it's good to have variety.

Leave a comment:

• Hawke
    replied

I get to eat red meat more or less every day - farm shop up the road does some great matured beef, and as I have to keep my iron intake up, red meat every day. (Steak and eggs for breakfast in six hours. Tough life being me)

Leave a comment:

• Patrolpointman
    replied

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
    Where am meat?

You wait till i see you...
    My mother is staying with us and she's a vegetarian. Besides, I had calamari for lunch and fillet steak the night before.

Leave a comment:

• decoy73
    replied

Originally posted by Jez@Elite View Post
    No one said that, but you don't go to a hooker for a hug

Sent from my phone using my fingers
    or std,s but we wont go into that lol

Leave a comment:

• Jez Armstrong
    replied
    Originally posted by decoy73 View Post
    so if I don't skirmish im not aloud on here for advice about airsoft guns
    No one said that, but you don't go to a hooker for a hug

Sent from my phone using my fingers

Leave a comment:

• decoy73
    replied

replacement knee and arthritis , im an old git of 40 years of age and tbh I don't like shooting guns at peps

Leave a comment:

• trip
    replied

Dono? Why don't you skirmish?

Leave a comment:

• decoy73
    replied

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
    Um, Im lost.
    You dont skirmish yet are on an airsoft forum dedicated to skirmishing.
    so if I don't skirmish im not aloud on here for advice about airsoft guns

Leave a comment:

• Fenriz
    replied

Originally posted by Patrolpointman View Post
    Have just sat down to a nice evening of relaxation after a butternut squash risotto accompanied by a sauvignon blanc. And a chocolate bourbon.
    Where am meat?

You wait till i see you...

Leave a comment:

• Patrolpointman
    replied

I actually quite like the bunting- it's inoffensive and rather charming. Unfortunately we live in the centre of Birmingham, literally as close to the middle as possible and we aren't allowed pets (not that I'd want to keep a cat solely indoors or have a dog in the confines of the city) so we have to make do with gulls and pigeons...

Leave a comment:

• Hawke
    replied

We had one in my granddad's house, and when we moved here, I managed to get hold of a reconditioned one. Makes the kitchen a lovely place to sit. Me and the dog and the radio. Laptop on, tea on tap (literally), books close by (I'm reading about four chaps in a POW camp who were keen bird watchers) all in all make for a pleasant place to be. Door open, grass was cut this evening, so it's suitably bucolic here.
    I draw the line at bunting though. Have a word with your good lady about such matters.

Leave a comment:

• Patrolpointman
    replied

Raeburn eh? My mother had one in a previous residence- was wicked for things like casseroles and stews. My girlfriend has been making a Mississippi Mud Pie which shall be consumed tomorrow- looking forward to that!

Leave a comment:

• Hawke
    replied

My kettle is kept on the hob permanently on simmer - gas fired Raeburn, so it seems fair. Two ovens on the thing, one of which is used exclusively for baking. Sadly since losing a lot of my intestine, drinking is now a limited distant memory.
    HOWEVER...
    I have noticed that as a result of this talk of how we relax and what we eat to enjoy ourselves, all talk of dickheadedness has abated.
    Picnics. They're for winners.

Leave a comment:

• Patrolpointman
    replied

Ooooh, now you come to mention it BAMF, I think we have some brandy in the (drinks) cupboard. Failing that, we have some Spanish Larios gin- unfortunately we finished the Gordon's but this stuff isn't all that bad with a generous slice of lime...

Leave a comment:

• BAMF
    replied

Originally posted by Patrolpointman View Post
    Well I have a nice Kenwood kettle and toaster in that kind of metallic Cherry Red to go along with my girlfriend's red and white polka-dot cake stand and tea service set (she has bunting hanging across the breakfast bar in the same pattern). I would like a proper whistling kettle but only on a gas stove- at the moment we only have a ceramic hob.
    Have just sat down to a nice evening of relaxation after a butternut squash risotto accompanied by a sauvignon blanc. And a chocolate bourbon.

Splendid.
    Exquisite!

Fetch me my monocle Carstairs, I shall be having company in the drawing room as Patrolpointman will be joining us for port and cigars.

Leave a comment:

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
X