X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by Krayzee View Post
    are they MP5 mags in the leather pouches devlin?

Billy that L96 is the sex.
    Yeap, Paul Evers pouches and holster, I just need a third mag pouch and i'll be happy but they're like hen's teeth.
    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

There awesome mate. Bet they were hard to get hold of?

Comment

Very Hard!

I dont think they are paul though more likely PWL as they bought the paul evers designs a while ago but alas still hard to get, but PWL will sell to you direct if you email them

I sold a double 30rnd mag carrier like that but PWL for £80 on ebay sold all my kit for a total of £950 but only paid £350 :D

Comment

Originally posted by 1st_shooter View Post
          Very Hard!

I dont think they are paul though more likely PWL as they bought the paul evers designs a while ago but alas still hard to get, but PWL will sell to you direct if you email them

I sold a double 30rnd mag carrier like that but PWL for £80 on ebay sold all my kit for a total of £950 but only paid £350 :D
          Yeap, they're PWL. Are you the guy that had the MP5k rig?
          HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

My new gear so far

need to get pouches for rpc 7
            thats about it really
            knee pads arent in the trousers nor am i wearing boots

Comment

Few photos with some new bits from xmas, new pistol, (and pouch), bowman headset, and neoprene face protector, and the ak and 249. Not played a game with any of it yet but i can see a problem with the headset as it seems to get in the way when sighting along the gun, and the neoprene does not seem to give a good flow of air through it so think im gonna ditch that. Anyone got any ideas where i could find a similar sytle headset but for the right ear?? Anyway pictures:

Comment

mod the bowman for the right ear,ive seen it done before. tbh mate they were made on that side for right handed shooters so you cant really complain

Comment

yea just not having had one before i would not of thought that it would have been so intrusive to shouldering the gun.

Comment

Nice Lt Purcy I did something similar a while ago
                    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                    It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

My aussie loadout. very proud of it
                      I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

hey look, something original ^^^ :D

Comment

Sorry to double post mods but I thought I'd add this if the auzzie jim jams were being unleashed

Very old loadout but might do it again as I miss it so much
                          It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
                            Nice Lt Purcy I did something similar a while ago

Cheers mate, funny how we have the same face lol :p

I was going for a MW2 esque look like the lads wear when your raiding makarovs villa

Comment

Well I hate to say it but I did my kit way before MW2 but I know how some people will jump on the "ITS T141 LOADOUT LOL" it looks really good maybe a MICH with a Norotos NVG Mount?

Comment

Originally posted by zulu View Post
                                hey look, something original ^^^ :D
                                I try :p
                                I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X