Clear All

Re: Is there a AA12 Shotgun in airsoft?

Lol it may not be practical but it would be epic

Comment

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
      Lol it may not be practical but it would be epic
      Aye men
      If you ever need any weightlifting, protein or gym advice let me know.

Comment

I'm dubious...

...but curious.

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
        Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

well its good to see that the love for the aa-12 is still around, we are thinking of getting a patent, or should say, we are going to, in 1-2 months we will be going to free fire zone to try out the prototype out, we have chroned it at 338 fps on the tri shot

Comment

I'm calling BS!

In the event that I am wrong - gimme!

Comment

Originally posted by jason-smg View Post
              well its good to see that the love for the aa-12 is still around, we are thinking of getting a patent, or should say, we are going to, in 1-2 months we will be going to free fire zone to try out the prototype out, we have chroned it at 338 fps on the tri shot
              Out of interest, how did you chrono the three shots?

Comment

well for one mi chrono picked up on the three bb's and thats what each barrel shoots at, single load a bb' , no offence to anyone but i cant give to much details on it, u should understand, and my mate says i cant call it a aa-12 as it is not licenced, have to get a new name, maybe fnk-11
                Last edited by ThePope; 17 August, 2011, 12:57.

Comment

no offence to anyone but i cant give to much details on it, u should understand
                  None taken. Scepticism still intact though Hopefully time will tell

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
                  Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

well for one mi chrono picked up on the three bb's and thats what each barrel shoots at, single load a bb' , no offence to anyone but i cant give to much details on it, u should understand, and my mate says i cant call it a aa-12 as it is not licenced, have to get a new name, maybe fnk-11
                    One spring won't but three BBs out of three barrels at 338fps if it puts one out of one barrel at that, surely? What spring are you using?
                    Last edited by ThePope; 17 August, 2011, 12:58.

Comment

people i cant wait to prove u all wrong, i am so pissed that big airsoft companies did not make this gun, its not hard, sure in the end its a aeg shotgun, but come one, we the public need this gun

Comment

and ur totally right, 1 spring cant give u that fps for 3 bb's, i dont use 1 i use 3, well to be honest 4 but the 4th one makes the aeg shotgun possible

Comment

So you are pulling THREE (maybe four) springs capable of 338fps, with what, three motors? What are you powering those gearboxes with? A fiat punto engine?

Comment

I remember a while ago there was a rumour than ARES were going to produce an AA12 however, I think that was probably more fiction than fact! =(

I would never buy one but the novelty factor of a automatic airsoft shotgun would be off the scale!
                            Kiran Payne
                            TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
                            Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                              So you are pulling THREE (maybe four) springs capable of 338fps, with what, three motors? What are you powering those gearboxes with? A fiat punto engine?
                              I have a fiat punto... and trust me... that couldnt poweer three or four springs at 338. Im ashamed to call it a car...
                              Kiran Payne
                              TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
                              Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S3V3R View Post
                                I have a fiat punto... and trust me... that couldnt poweer three or four springs at 338. Im ashamed to call it a car...
                                We once got 110mph out of a Fiat Uno 1.1ltr, going down a hill on the A303. The exhaust melted.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

policeyounggun Just got back into airsofting now i have got a lot older this account was from when i was 15 Find out more about policeyounggun
                                Working...
                                X