Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Do you do airsoft for the guns or the camo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you do airsoft for the guns or the camo?

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

I find the pursuit of accurate "loadouts" a bit silly and "impressions" all rather... homo-erotic, tbh. Each to their own though, I suppose.
    Says the man who will go to epic pains in order to make sure his gats are 100% accurate to the RS :p

TBH I do airsoft for the fun of it. I would be quite happy with a manky old AK and cheapy chicom rig. However my budget extends considerably past this so I have nicer guns and kit.

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
      Neither

It's just for fun

Entirely correct, I do it for the laughs.

Comment

Ulimately for the guns, then the fun of airsoft, then camo (not accurate loadouts,but just to compleate the feel i guess)

As if we could, we would all have real steel weapons :D
        "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered
        automatic weapons."

Comment

Both. They compliment eachother.
          AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

I'm not a guy for the kit. I got into airsoft because I'm a firearm fanatic, and airsoft is both as close as I'd want to get to a combat situation, and is fun. For me it's all about the guns

Comment

I do it for both. As said before they compliment eachother, but I do it more because I like to shoot my friends!
              For those of you who will inevitably ask, AK AM BESTEST GUN OK!?

Dont like it, go on the internet and complain.

Comment

its all about the guns!! the more the better!!

Comment

in it for the sport and the fight, best enjoyed with mates along with you.

camo and guns - just bits of equipment and apparel at the end of the day.
                  Originally posted by palmer234
                  Swerve talks sense. I like him.
                  Originally posted by Robin-Hood
                  Swerve does in fact talk sense, I also like him.

Comment

i do it for the guns, if you want the real thing join the forces lol

Comment

Hmm difficult choice, I think mostly guns.

You do sometimes see a particularly awesome loadout that somebodies obviously put a lot of time and money into and think "wow, wish I could do that". But at the end of the day Id rather spend the money on guns than dressing up! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                        Guns.

I'm a collector, primarily - I just airsoft so I can.
                        So you collect the guns, I collect the gear. How is that any different? Though I'm not in it for either, I just airsoft because I enjoy it. The other stuff is completely separate. I would probably still collect militaria without airsoft.

Comment

I would say I'm more about the guns than the gear. I'm not one for collecting - I've got enough junk as it is! If I've got guns and kit, I'm all about using them.
                          Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Niether really, I do it as I enjoy playing toy soldiers shooting bb's at people.

As for load outs, I don't have any accurate ones as I think that's just Anal. I wear what I want to wear.
                            Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Originally posted by Robin-Hood View Post
                              So you collect the guns, I collect the gear. How is that any different?
                              There's no difference in my mind if you simply collect to appreciate the design/build quality/ethic etc. It's the posing that I simply don't get. "Hey look at me in my "UKSFSASSEALUSAFUSMC loadout/impression - hoo-aah!, I iz speciul" Impression? Is this the Comedy Club?...

I don't pose around with my guns thinking "ooh, I look like SAS, I look like a SEAL, I look like a Para...". The COSPLAY aspect should be reserved for children, retards and those across the pond, IMO. Sorry, it's just my opinion. Maybe because I'm serving I just hate the whole 'Walt' thing...

No offence to any walts. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Robin-Hood View Post
                                So you collect the guns, I collect the gear. How is that any different? Though I'm not in it for either, I just airsoft because I enjoy it. The other stuff is completely separate. I would probably still collect militaria without airsoft.
                                Nothing wrong with collecting the gear.

BUT, you don't need to skirmish to collect militaria. To collect airsoft guns you do.

There's a lot of people here who play just a few games per year just so they can justify having a gun collection.
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RPK for president. Love to airsoft whenever possible ,but Saturday school is a bitch! Find out more about RPK for president.
                                Working...
                                X