Magpul PTS Massada ACR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magpul PTS Massada ACR

Just seen a pre order for the Magpul ACR on on of the HK websites with pictures, black or tan at $450

Re: Magpul PTS Massada ACR

I also got a leaflet in last month's issue of AI. Apparently, Edgar Bros' Airsoft division is an offical licensor and distributor of Magpul PTS products for the UK.
    The Masada will retail at an anticipated RRP of GBP 399, VAT included.
    I'll wait til the hype settles, and get one when they're cheaper/used. At a "paltry" 400 quid, I really, really hope it doesn't turn out shite.

Comment

From what videos I have seen on these

The internals are solid and can handle a lipo battery no problem at all

also the rod is good high teens low twenty

Comment

For £400 i'd want alot more for my money. The gearbox is made by Ares. So i think it's very overpriced

Comment

Just seen a released price of £290 on a different HK site, only added to stock today so not as expensive as thought

Comment

What sort of insides does the magpull version have?
            For £300 I imagine it's somewhat superior to the A&K?!
            And it's not as expensive as I would have though either... but add on import taxes- and it may rise dramatically!
            When the 404 error message gets a 404 error message, you know it's bad...

Comment

Yeah and I wouldn't think that the £290/300 was shipped, neither.

For ARES internals.... I'll pass.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

now in stock on a banned site for under £350 SHIPPED!

Comment

Soooo.... Zeroone is charging no less than £84.95 more than any other UK retailer for the ACR.

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...80eacdee127532
                  "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

^I know I m really p off I could barely justify paying £400 for it this just tipped it over the edge...
                    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 15 September, 2010, 23:46.

Comment

I'm assuming its to catch out the unaware, whilst everyone else asks for a price match or shops elsewhere.
                      "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Oh, wow. So much for the £399 RRP.

Comment

Wow. Here in the US the distributor has pinned the price we have to sell them at $480, which is about £310. They come from the same place, too.

I am keeping one from my initial shipment, and used it in a CQB game last weekend. I ran it with a 7.4v/15C/1800 MAh LiPo, and had no issues with it at all. It is well balanced, (unlike the real one which is very front heavy, even with the standard fore grip,) it works well on semi auto (game was all semi auto,) and the quick change spring let me get under the FPS limit quickly.

I already have the folding stock coming, and because I'm a geardo, I will have to get a stack of PMAG's in black now, since I went with black. Had I gone with tan, I would have been set!

Comment

glad i bought and kept the a&k version at 130 quid, i dought it contains 300 quid of betterness
                            m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Have both, the A&K and now the real macoy, Have to say the genuine Magpul Masada is well worth the money. It's solid, very nicely finished shoots at 330-340 out of the box. Easily handles a 2200mah 7.4v lipo, don't want stupid fire rates so wouldn't try it on a 11.1.

Going to sell the A&K, don't see it being used now.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hapi Getting to old for this s**t Find out more about hapi
                              Working...
                              X