Magpul PTS Massada ACR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Magpul PTS Massada ACR

has been suggested that the fixed butt assy are designed weak so you have to buy the folding ones to replace

Comment

Cracked Butt!

Comment

Well as the ris kit and other barrels still havent been released can anyone confirm what I've heard that the cqb barrel will sell for about £130, really want one of these but that seems damn expensive (even though you get the hop / inner barrel etc included)
        sigpic

Comment

@hapi - can I ask, any idea on how you could of broken that? Do you skirmish your guns hard? Or is the quality that bad?

Comment

I don't know how I did it, wasn't dropped, fallen on etc. I do pull the butt in hard to the shoulder. But I can't say for certain that I didn't clip a tree with out realising. I know it wasn't cracked at the start of the day but was about 2 hours later.

Comment

Was there a screw in there?

If so, looks like it was tightened too much.

Might just be a weak part of the moulding though!

Comment

chances are the hole is on the tight side to hold the push fit body pin in and this has resulted in the cracks as the hole is close to the edge (cold weather possibly the culprit as well)
                m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

have just seen on an asian hobby shop a multicam masada and an A-TACS masada for an extra 55 USD

Comment

Ehob appear to have two limited editon Magpul ACR's, one in Multicam and one in Desert (or A-Tacs as they are calling it)...
                    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

• Re: Magpul PTS Massada ACR

I think the A-TACs one looks pretty sweet

Comment

Don't fancy the chances of getting many matching mags though!
                        Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

Comment

• Seen places selling a-tacs and multicam mags so no probs. Oh and A-Tacs is a new revolutionary camp just out in the states. Soon be on our shores via Propper

Comment

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere or is old news, but a certain UK based retailer whose airsoft warriors fight on land have the RIS handguard for the Magpul Masada available in black and dark earth, just ordered mine!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hapi Getting to old for this s**t Find out more about hapi
                            Working...
                            X