Magpul PTS Massada ACR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Magpul PTS Massada ACR

A buyer in Italy backed out of my last black PTS MASADA. Since I was already going to ship it overseas, I was wondering if there would be any interest here (in the UK I mean?) I just think that people are more wary of importing versus a domestic purchase, but I see a few posts about buying from HK?

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
      Why is everyone so adamant about comparing this to the sopmod?
      It's because of the price, like you said. Plus, it's a showdown between different design cultures - internals vs. externals. It doesn't prove anything, but it's good debate - which is what we're here for.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleDriver View Post
        A buyer in Italy backed out of my last black PTS MASADA. Since I was already going to ship it overseas, I was wondering if there would be any interest here (in the UK I mean?) I just think that people are more wary of importing versus a domestic purchase, but I see a few posts about buying from HK?
        Put it up for sale on the sales threads, you may get lucky.

Comment

Is there any news on when the 10.5" barrel and RIS handguard will be out?

CK

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

wondering the same - nowt on the web from what I can find

Comment

A certain warrior of the land told me via telephone November time

Comment

That would be good I want both, its not really much of an ACR at the moment.

CK

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

I'm also looking to get that 10.5" barrel for it so that should be good. Anyone want to venture a guess on what it'll be costing? :-/
                  Democracy: Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
                  Liberty: A well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

TM M4 CQB-R SOPMOD, WE M1911 SILVER x2, KJW MK1, KWA USP .45, KWA MP9 (soon)

Comment

Yeah, I'd say around the £50-75 going on their current prices, then another £50-100 for the RIS.

That's just speculation. But as the outer barrel will come with an inner barrel and hop rubber/half a hop unit, it wont be cheap.

Comment

I would guess £100-150 for the RIS maybe, judging on other armalite prices then adding the fact that its new and theres no competition. Barrels I have no clue about.

Comment

Originally posted by hapi View Post
                        Just seen a pre order for the Magpul ACR on on of the HK websites with pictures, black or tan at $450
                        Nice! i am going to have to get me one before Xmas

Comment

Mine has arrived, thanks to Fitch. Will be using it tomorrow all goes to plan. I'm very impressed with the quality and design so far can't wait to test it out in an open area.

Comment

Yeah it is nice, however I am still waiting for the RIS kit and 10.5" barrel...

Comment

I almost bought one, coz it looks and feels amazing, but one of my mates got there before me. I've not seen it fire, but from what I've heard, out of the box, it's not worth the money.

Comment

the rumour mill reckons around 2 weeks for the RIS.

Also the performance of it is ok...but you arent really paying for the internals as much as the ACR itself.

If I could change one thing, it would be the internals...however the stock internals do the job.

CK

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hapi Getting to old for this s**t Find out more about hapi
                                Working...
                                X