Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Getting close to finishing mine! gone pretty smoothly so far what with some help from some of you guys! ive gone for the smaller barreled version purely as i enjoy playing with a shorter weapon, so far:

.m4 base (bahh! :P)
    .Waiting for storm grip to arrive but i have it
    .Butt stock (no recoil pad)
    .10 inch barrel
    .flash hider

and i think thats roughly it

cant wait to put it all together.

i do need a bit of help with front sights though =/ some people ive seen lop the bayonet lug off if its a shorter barrel is this correct? and also i wondered how people milliput'ed there longer barrel versions front sight. any guides on doing this?

Comment

I had ordered a G&P 10" barrel, however upon receiving it, it appears to be a 10.3" barrel...cheers for the false advertising G&P

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

New G&P C8 on way from HK along with storm grip, mag release etc. Mike Perr barrel extension arrived today.

Stock tube and stock to be ordered along with RAS front grip.

Back to the pictures to see what else i need...................

Comment

Pm me the site you got the C8 body off pleeeeasssse

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

No bayo lugs for a CQB, as otherwise you cant fit the Surefire suppresor on! Bayo lug for the 16' is fine though

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
              Getting close to finishing mine! gone pretty smoothly so far what with some help from some of you guys! ive gone for the smaller barreled version purely as i enjoy playing with a shorter weapon, so far:

.m4 base (bahh! :P)
              .Waiting for storm grip to arrive but i have it
              .Butt stock (no recoil pad)
              .10 inch barrel
              .flash hider

and i think thats roughly it

cant wait to put it all together.

i do need a bit of help with front sights though =/ some people ive seen lop the bayonet lug off if its a shorter barrel is this correct? and also i wondered how people milliput'ed there longer barrel versions front sight. any guides on doing this?
              I've got a spare Guarder Buttpad you like?

Also I wasn't aware G&P Made anything other than the 10.5" short barrels?

Comment

Few new pics of mine:

Comment

Would it not make sense for the Eotech to go on the CQB and the ACOG on the 16"??

Very nice set up though dude, really like it! All these Diemacos are making me want to do my own build!

Comment

Just did it for the pics. In the case all the sights are kept off the sights. I only really use the 16" for woodland and sometimes I use the Eotech with it as well, just depends on the day really otherwise I use the ACOG on both due to the doctor sight :p

Comment

Damn, Nice job guys wish i had enough money to sort one of these out myself.

Comment

I've gone for the CQB version now, (even though I have the barrel externsion, I may have dual upper bodies at some point.) I am rocking a 10.5" barrel, at the moment. I can't seem to find a 10" barrel thats actually 10" and not 10.3 or 10.5.

This is the last part I need (Other than the C8 Receiver, but I will most likely go for blank receivers now.) So any help would be great.

Comment

CK, if you fancy selling that barrel extension PM me

Comment

I may just do that, undecided at the moment. Will PM you if I decide I dont need it, Mike Perr has a suppressor, so I may go for that instead.

Oh and how it looks now:

Comment

Originally posted by old_and_slow View Post
                              New G&P C8 on way from HK along with storm grip, mag release etc.
                              Hope you had it sent via TNT / UPS!

Comment

any of you got a pic of the Hereford Hooligans rocking any LLM's underneath their longs?
                                AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X