X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: British Forces Weaponry

Originally posted by Darkmikey22 View Post
    why? wats wrong with the star lsw?
    the barrel was wobbily (which i did manage to fix in the end), innacurate, plastic gearbox casing which stopped me from upgrading it to 400fps (i should of thought about that before i bought it though) and something snapped in the gearbox but i cant remember what it was though

Comment

The gearbox was in fact polycarbonate - many times stronger than standard 'plastic'. Stronger, even, than a metal gearbox.

Comment

crap pic but yeah all british just minus the L119A1, 2 hi powers
        Do Something Brave....Then Run Like Hell!
        ::Yorkshire Airsoft:: http://www.yorkshireairsoft.co.uk
        ::Cold War Warriors 1985 - 1995:: http://coldwarwarriors.proboards.com/

Comment

Here's an old one of mine sold a while ago!

Comment

Comment

nice weapons darkmilky mate
              Alliness Saves Lives

If at first you don't succeed the call in a JDAM

Comment

i want a gimpy anyone know of any going for sale??
                Do Something Brave....Then Run Like Hell!
                ::Yorkshire Airsoft:: http://www.yorkshireairsoft.co.uk
                ::Cold War Warriors 1985 - 1995:: http://coldwarwarriors.proboards.com/

Comment

U can't buy a gpmg , you have to buy a m240 then get all the original parts and fit them. Which is not cheap or easy to source parts. There is a guy selling a inokatsu m240 at the mo on here but wants £2000 for it. Then will cost you another £600/700 for the true parts depending on where you get them. That's if your wanting it correct as is above.

Comment

Beat me to it mikey
                    There's also a china clone available but you have to have it imported I can send a link?
                    Ask Zeroone to special order in an Echo1 M240B is another option
                    Or you can buy a replica and stick an AEG inside it?
                    | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

ive got s TH (trigger Happy) M240B, which ive been told is one of the orignals, it works well and turns some heads when you turn up to a skirmish site with it.
                      i cant wait to get it back on a skirmish with it.
                      Alliness Saves Lives

If at first you don't succeed the call in a JDAM

Comment

same with the jimpy mate. only yesterday, within 10 mins i figured out who was either in or ex army as they all were having a butchers and telling me of either war stories or funny incidents etc regarding a jimpy. i was quite thankfull tho as there was one guy there and unfortunatly i didnt get the guys name, all i got was his nickname of "BEAR". but he was a gpmg gunner and his knowledge was awsome and very helpfull regerding clearing drills and tons of other stuff. if your on here mate a massive THANKS to you!
                        i dont know about you but ive got a new pet hate at the mo too. i don't know wether you've come across it with your M240, but its the guys that shout " its the guy with the M60" or "nice M60 mate"
                        a M60!!!!! WTF lol. its a bl**dy GPMG!. hahaha, bless their little cotton socks.

Comment

I've had the same problem
                          I think it's the mag? But then I also had people call my stoner 63a an M60
                          | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

probably codsofters mate, if its big or has a massive barrel and box mag it must be a M60 lol

Comment

It's what the butt plate is for.

Comment

hahahahaha!!!! it has been bl**dy tempting at times. you had that trouble with your gpmg mate?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jay8 Find out more about Jay8
                                Working...
                                X