• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: British Forces Weaponry

Great pics.

Comment

posting this lot again as they are now all weathered. The L85 is now finished and the p226 has been upgraded with the guarder full metal kit, tightbore barrel and internal upgrades to match.
      the gpmg is now 90% complete with just marking and a paintjob to complete.

enjoy!!

L7A2

L85A2 TES

L105A2

Both L7 and L85 with BFA's

Comment

Awesome... I am going to have to get my Guarder P226 fixed now :D Lovely guns... I'd never own a GPMG, but by god they are beautiful...

Comment

I know the GPMG is still an M240G and the L119A1 isn't quite there yet but it's a work in progress here.Collection.jpgSFW9.jpgSFW black.jpgSFW1.jpgSFW2.jpgSFW3.jpgSFW4.jpgSFW5.jpgSFW6.jpgSFW7.jpg
          By the end of the pictures, the PTW based L119A1 is finally almost complete, needing just two parts (to my knowledge)
          | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

L85 A2.jpg
            | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

An MP5 Ref Pic from a trip down to HMS Bulwark, a good mate of mine posing with it.
              2012 Connolly MP5.jpg

Comment

Does anyone have any close up pics of the RIS the MP5s the RM/RN tend to use. You see lots from a distance, but never quite close enough to get an exact idea of the details to find an airsoft replica?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay8 View Post
                  Does anyone have any close up pics of the RIS the MP5s the RM/RN tend to use. You see lots from a distance, but never quite close enough to get an exact idea of the details to find an airsoft replica?
                  Look directly above mate :D
                  Heres the pic again though
                  Connolly MP5.jpg
                  I know it's not the best shot in the world but we only took it as a souvenir
                  Last edited by systema PTW SOPMOD; 4 January, 2013, 14:56. Reason: re-post picture

Comment

I saw the picture - that was what sparked the question. Theres a few shots of RM around the olympics totting MP5s, and one of SAS with them. None of them quite good enough to see the exact type of RIS being used though, that's what I was asking about. Or, conversely, if anyone sharp eyed enough can ID a RIS based on the photos out there?

Comment

Oh I see
                      I think the closest you'll get is a Cyma RIS from lookin at the pics

Comment

Or the ICS MX5 Pro. There's one that has a RIS very similar and one that looks totally different iirc

Comment

The RIS on the MP5's will be the KAC version.

Comment

Tanaka Browning, up for sale,

HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Got a game tomorrow in the snow. Took alittle too much effort prepping my gear, but it was fun, going for this sorta look:

Comment

Loving the (I'm assuming) Diemaco on the left, have you got any other pictures of it in that setup with crane stock and DIS?
                                - Thunder Ducks -
                                Rifles: TM G36k, G&P M4A1 Masterkey, AGM XM8 (For Sale)
                                Pistols: KJW M9 Full Metal (For Sale), TM Desert Eagle

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jay8 Find out more about Jay8
                                Working...
                                X