X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sniper Upgrades (based on a VSR) and Further Guide

Can't be doing that now can i :p I have big plans for the M700

Edit just read your quote Taylorb. And i have to disagree. Unless Jfox just has a super one. Seen it in action on the weekend, even had a cheeky go. One hell of a rifle.

Comment

yeah they are , specially jfox's

but back on topic yeah guys :p

i would say gettin even a 6.03 barrel would improve it dramitcally as the stock m700 has a 6.10 barrel , so that tighter bore and new hop rubber and spacers mate , will be enough to make it nice

Comment

Really? From stock I swear i've never heard of them shoot past 65 metres realistically. Has it got any upgrades?

Would love to own one if they did :p
        Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

Well the site limit is 350, so he had to stick to that. But with with .3's it was still ranging 180 feet at least. And it was rather windy at times too

Comment

Sounds good to be honest, it's just on Arnies all they seem to talk about is inconstancy and poor performance stock.

I'm glad you have a good one jfox68, sounds pretty good to me
            Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

Have to say that the DSR reports seem to trend like chinasoft. Some do perform well, but the majority are AWFUL for the money...

Hunter - To add about the Nineball; It's not designed to be used for high fps set ups, but with a PTFE mod, it can still be effective (just not a good as hard buckings). I don't know what your M700's hop adjustment is like, but with the mod, you should be able to have it set to low for low fps, and just adjust the dial/slider to high for high fps. It is very convenient.
              Trader Feedback:
              New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
              Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

Cheers for that MJ. As said it will be used primarilly at <350 it's only 1 confirmed date and thats the weekender that i'll be upping the fps on it. The bucking on the M700 is rounded like the noobies hop arm for VSR.

Comment

Ummm... Hi i have a VSR Realshock, and I'm having trouble with opening the cylinder.
                  According to the internet, you have to drill through a bolt and then unscrew it.
                  I don't have the guts to drill through it, but does zero one do a service that will do it?

thanks

Tony
                  Buying Tokyo Marui VSR-10 parts! Includes clone parts and custom parts! Just PM me!:D

Comment

Yes they will drill it for you, email them.

Comment

hunter- most tanaka users use the laylax airseal rubber as it seems to give better results with the flat nub,and its fine at 500fps,i had my tanaka hitting over 700 and it was still shooting fine(on the range only).
                      also if you havnt ordered your edgi barrel already,i would contact him.... you need to have the barrel taken back to its standard size at the hop end more than he does standard.
                      thats presuming the hop in the kjw is similar in size to the tanaka,i know there slightly different in design though.
                      i had mine taken back back more,maby about 2cm more(cant find the email for the exact size though), and even then it was still a pain to install the rubber and unit
                      user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Comment

The EDGI barrel is custom made specially for the M700. It won't fit in any other rifle. So fingers crossed it will be the right size. The last time i mailed EDGI i waited 3 weeks for a reply, and that was to see if he had any 6.03/6.04 for the KJW M700. I know KJW do there own 6.04, but im swayed more toward the EDGI 6.01 as the outer diamiter is also bigger therefore, stopping the awful barrel wobble that the M700 has.

Comment

Just wrapped teflon tape around the hop up bucking and oh my, the results are excellent considering the tape was £1 for 3 rolls. The flight path seems to be a lot straighter and the amount of range you get is unbelievable.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok guys, I'm recently got a g-spec after getting to a plateau with my l96, i'm ready to start my project on it but upon trying to open the cylinder, the head its not budging.

I've tried everything i can think of, Allen Key, Clamping, heating up and cooling down the join, there is no locking pin to be drilled out. I'm literally stuck!

I'm considering drilling out the whole cylinder head, to replace with a Laylax but im unsure if there are compatible...? It's really starting to bug me now, my previous rifles were never this hard to open!

Regards

Comment

did you drill the little pin through mate ,

if you cant get through far enough mate , take it to your local shop and they should ba able to drill it far enough

Comment

i was woundering if it was possible to get some assistance. im pretty seasoned with upgrading vsr's. but i have come across a problem i am unsure on how to fix. i can pull back my cylinder and it holds nice and tight. but the second i start puttin pressure on it to push it back it slam fires. ive had guns slam firing before but never like this. the piston sear seems to be fine so im a little bit confused
                                g&p magpul m4 with dd mk18 ris
                                socom od meu 1911

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mj23lj Find out more about mj23lj
                                Working...
                                X