X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is this legal

I'll be honest.

I was going to respond to this thread with a really well thought out, protracted answer, explaining some of the legalities involved (I don't have a degree in business management OR physics!), but I am absolutely gobsmacked at the sheer stupidity of Xsite and their reasoning behind selling to "Adults" just so their kids can play?

Airsoft is doomed...you heard it here first.

Can the last RIF owner please turn the forum off as you leave?
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

The thing I was wondering was how many people have unwittingly and illegally bought guns for theyre kids and now run the risk of possible fines and prison

Comment

only kidding.... some of the ics guns arent that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by bricktop View Post
          The thing I was wondering was how many people have unwittingly and illegally bought guns for theyre kids and now run the risk of possible fines and prison
          don't know but this needs to stop right now!

Comment

Originally posted by bricktop View Post
            The specifics are; that it's Xsite that have committed the offence. Not the parents/guardians/social workers of young (Insert generic chav name here). It is their responsibility to satisfy themselves that the purchaser has a valid defence or eligibility to buy.
            There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

But are any of you actually going to report this or just complain about it on a forum?
              My bet is 95% will complain and not report.
              (Including me)
              Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
              Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

everyone needs to send a message to ukara and get their membership revoked

Comment

Can anyone contact ukara or does it require a shop/supplier

Comment

Originally posted by Stickybomb View Post
                    But are any of you actually going to report this or just complain about it on a forum?
                    My bet is 95% will complain and not report.
                    (Including me)
                    looks like i'm apart of the 5% that will complain

Comment

and reported to ukara

Comment

If you look on eBay there is a glock on there in 3 bits by itself not breaking the law but you can bet they will b bought by the same person and shipped in 3 bits is that legal? I realise the rif law has its flaws and loop holes but there needs a tighter grip on that type of thing I've even seen rifles on there And it happens most weeks

Comment

It's legal, though the act of putting the bits together isn't :D
                          Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                          big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Maybe I am reading this wrong, and misunderstanding things, but I am sure I have seen under 18's with full RIF's. Or maybe I am just getting old?
                            sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

my son uses a rif on site but it is mine and he does not have access to it off site unless i am supervising him , he only ever comes to skirmishes when i am attending myself and at 14 he knows more about safety and ukara than a lot of adults .

Comment

I got pulled in by this brought a membership , brought a gun off them and later realized it was illegal my parents and I were not amused the slightest bit.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bricktop Find out more about bricktop
                                Working...
                                X