Clear All

• Re: MTP

fdgjsidfgi.jpgffgegrwg.jpgfbdsb.jpggdgdggfhgth - Copy.jpg few multicam pics

Comment

mods please close

Comment

Heres my MTP loadout so far, MTP UBACs, MTP trousers and a warrior ricas plate carrier OD.

sigpic[I]Classic Army L119a1/I]

Comment

Is there actually much of a difference between MTP and Multicam? because from what I gather, MTP is the genuine british issue gear and Multicam is just some cheap copies which is supposed to look like MTP but actually it doesn't look much like it. Or is there an actual difference?

Comment

Multicam is by no means a cheap copy, its currently being used by us troops. Heres a comparison.

Comment

multicam was around before mtp and mtp is based off multi cam but made with slightly different shades/colours and the shapes were done similar to the old dpm style

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckie View Post
                Is there actually much of a difference between MTP and Multicam? because from what I gather, MTP is the genuine british issue gear and Multicam is just some cheap copies which is supposed to look like MTP but actually it doesn't look much like it. Or is there an actual difference?
                Multicam predates MTP by about 3-5 years. And as the above post mentions. The US forces have been using it for a while in theatre.

Comment

MTP has 'spikey bits!'

Comment

Shows how much I know lol. Thanks for clearing that up guys! Now i won't sound so stupid if it's ever brought up again

Comment

Heres my MTP load out, not skirmished it yet so don't know how its going to stand up.

-Dazza

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott.wilson2002 View Post
                        Heres my MTP loadout so far, MTP UBACs, MTP trousers and a warrior ricas plate carrier OD.

Your not supposed to iron creases is the new PCS gear mate

Don't let any of the army bigwigs see that they might think it looks better and all is squaddies will have to go back to ironing instead of just tumble drying our kit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Hill View Post
                          Your not supposed to iron creases is the new PCS gear mate

Don't let any of the army bigwigs see that they might think it looks better and all is squaddies will have to go back to ironing instead of just tumble drying our kit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          What's that? The army has decided there are more useful things to do than iron? O.o
                          "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
                          Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

Some units are requiring it to have creases, aswell as tucked in jackets. For some reason retired officers think they are more inportant than the CGS.

Comment

As I was always told-

Combats are for dying in, not ironing!
                              G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

what is it with people almost going off on one for others having multicam, MTP, PCS ect??

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tropicaltrifle Find out more about tropicaltrifle
                                Working...
                                X