Collapse

Celcius CTW Team Alpha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Celcius CTW Team Alpha Release Date Announced...

I'm not a retailer nor am I affiliated with any whatsoever. What I'm saying about current GBB is fact.

I am a milsim player and realism is a key aspect of my hobby. My airsoft collection is carefully chosen for realism in operation, filed strip and maintenance.

I have often thought about a CTW in the last year but fail to justify the purchase in the face of current GBB technology and upgrades. I have seen that on the whole Systema's and most likely also CTW are very accurate. Accuracy is the first step to avoid getting shot along with cover and concealment.

The accuracy gap between GBB and Systema/CTW class weapons does seem to be narrowing.
    Drop'm out with a low cap and save the environment.

Comment

That I am, but I don't claim them to be perfect out of the box, the irony is that they have none of the issues systems have, but some of their own! But at a snip of the price, they are a lot easier to rectify, more affordable than a ptw and have a warranty actually worth a wank!

As for your gbb defence... Why buy a gun and gut it, replace its entire internals with aftermarket parts, converting it from one propellant to another, controlling its power with yet another aftermarket system and still claim its "all about the realism".... Seems daft to me! Lol

Comment

Well upgrading is one path that many enjoy but you can buy off the shelf fully upgraded examples for prices that are comparable with CTW.

The accuracy and convenience factor of CTW plus running cost is a possible differentiator. Having to re-load as well as changing CO2 cartridge (after two 30 round mag re-loads) is sometimes a pain. Also many Milsim players also use 120 mid cap that puts me with my six 30 round mags at a slight disadvantage. CO2 capsules cost around 45p each.

I've not ruled out a CTW for myself entirely :-)
        Drop'm out with a low cap and save the environment.

Comment

All of you shut up about these will you...... mines broken and i just want it working!!!!!!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

tempted but i think the sensible thing to do is going to be wait for the airsoft systems version as im told thats going to be more "performance" based.. if im going to fork out that kind of money on a aeg im going to expect some serious performance out of the box over a standard aeg.

Comment

How long till your stuff arrives joe?

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Originally posted by CK View Post
                How long till your stuff arrives joe?
                Arrives???? Not even ordered it yet, the bloke swapped me the broken gun then fled. Im gonna have to wait to be abke to afford the £200 to fix it.
                sigpic

Comment

Uhoh...well i'll send you over a pic of mine when it arrives :P

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Dont bother........

Lol i got my mx2.....its just dead!
                    sigpic

Comment

Well if the Police are still letting people out of Pompey you can come see it in person mate :P

Comment

This guys got jokes^^^^^.......dick
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't think its the lack of cleaning barrel, but people thinking they can still run crappy ammo ( such as Zero one ammo ) through it!

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

Mines ordered! Thanks airsoft retailer who shall not be named!

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
                              Arrives???? Not even ordered it yet, the bloke swapped me the broken gun then fled. Im gonna have to wait to be abke to afford the £200 to fix it.
                              Take him to a small claims court if he didn't say it was broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Chandler View Post
                                I don't think its the lack of cleaning barrel, but people thinking they can still run crappy ammo ( such as Zero one ammo ) through it!
                                Then that's there own fault not the guns.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

loki7491 Find out more about loki7491
                                Working...
                                X