Collapse

Celcius CTW Team Alpha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Celcius CTW Team Alpha Release Date Announced...

I kind of fancy one, but I do wonder about the merits of a recoil TM instead, the recoil feels nice, so I'd love to know what the benefits of this gun are, over the TM. Can anyone tell me.
    "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Whilst I understand people wanting to discuss retailers, please don't.

On topic: Depends on your POV, some people prefer the recoil, The celcius essentially has better trigger response, and is more realistic in proportions.

The TM Recoil series are really great, if that's what you're interested in

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

agree with CK they cant really be compared in terms of what they offer as they offer different features.

just my opinion:

celcius is a clone of the systema (kinda) so you can kind of expect great trigger response and ROF, split type gear box, quick cylinder and upper receiver swap out. and a true 1:1 with the real counter part (can take alot of RS parts).

the TM recoil series is great for realism second to GBBR. so the way i see it; you get an electric GBBR lol like a GBBR but with the realism taken down a few notches and replaced with the simplicity of batteries. it has the recoil and the bolt stop meaning its pretty realistic (to some degree).

so entirely its what you think you would prefer more. for me its a decision i haven't 100% made yet but ill most likely be putting my deposit for a team alpha this week

cheer, cw

Comment

It is a difficult one Chris, I wonder would a Ptw or Ctw, outrange or be more accurate than the TM, and also, the sales pitch for the new airsoft systems M4, is pretty impressive too, I'm going to to get one of them, the Ptw is out, as I think it's way overpriced, but the other three, wow, oh! decisions decisions, ..... incidentally, does anyone know when the airsoft systems realease is scheduled.
          "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Now that there is a decent PTW for a decent price, I think we will see more and more on the skirmish field.

That, with this new drop in kit from AS means everyone will have one :P

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Originally posted by CK View Post
              Now that there is a decent PTW for a decent price
              Yeah but my systema will always look better because I've got a prime diemaco lower :p Still I'll be ordering one and if I can get round to it do a side by side review of it, my systema and a tm recoil scar H just to finally decide which one is better.

Comment

Pfft lol, im not 'diemaco-ing' this one, did consider it, but gonna buy a second one to 'diemaco'

Main reason was I need to order an etiny fet board to diemaco it, other than that it is relatively cheap to do. (unless i want trades :P)

Comment

Slightly off topic,

I was under the impression you were not allowed to talk about retailers who stocked the SAME products as they were in competetition?

Apologies for the mis-understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by CK View Post
                    Pfft lol, im not 'diemaco-ing' this one, did consider it, but gonna buy a second one to 'diemaco'

Main reason was I need to order an etiny fet board to diemaco it, other than that it is relatively cheap to do. (unless i want trades :P)
                    Don't get the etiny board either go for a FCC mini board or buy a tack one outright.

Comment

You are not allowed to reference or hint to retailers who currently sell or could potentially sell something that is in competition with Zerooneairsoft. Basically no airsoft shops or gear shops (Due to MMUK)

Edit: Cheers TOBI, Tack's a bit up himself and doesn't acknowledge CTW owners from what i've heard, just as I hear it though, not had any experience lol

Comment

Originally posted by TOBI View Post
                        Don't get the etiny board either go for a FCC mini board or buy a tack one outright.
                        I thought that the eTiny board was the best options for the CTW? What does the FCC or Tack's version do better?

Comment

Originally posted by happyal View Post
                          I thought that the eTiny board was the best options for the CTW? What does the FCC or Tack's version do better?
                          A friend of mine installed it on his ptw and it was for lack of a better word shit it burnt out.

Comment

Learn something new everyday. I was going to get the Etiny board at a later date but guess not now. Cant wait for my ctw to come back though ill say that much!
                            sigpic

Comment

Should have mine soon. Ordered a Noveske rail system for it, gonna order a tango down grip as well.

Comment

Anyone got their fingers crossed for tommorra's postie?
                                . .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

loki7491 Find out more about loki7491
                                Working...
                                X