Collapse

Celcius CTW Team Alpha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Celcius CTW Team Alpha Release Date Announced...

I want to loose the front sight eventually and run buis so a 7" is too small for the 10.5" barrel ill be getting, i get what you mean about the filing yeah thats no probs. Ill hunt down some bits and bobs sooner or later. First and foremost is the 10.5" outer barrel..... thinking vanaras or dytac? Then ill either chop my current inner barrel and re crown it or again buy a new one.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
      I want to loose the front sight eventually and run buis so a 7" is too small for the 10.5" barrel ill be getting, i get what you mean about the filing yeah thats no probs. Ill hunt down some bits and bobs sooner or later. First and foremost is the 10.5" outer barrel..... thinking vanaras or dytac? Then ill either chop my current inner barrel and re crown it or again buy a new one.
      Vanaras for the win they're steel and well worth the cash as are there mags.

Comment

hrmmmm this tempts me... my question is how long will it run before i have to start spending money on it cause the cost of the gun mags etc is pushing my budget i can pay for long run repairs but how long should the gun last out of the box?
        Originally posted by fuzzhead
        I am wondering if a gay boy will fit an warrior l96 and what the point of them are

Comment

Well you've got a 3 month warrenty that means that if anything happens in that 3 months you won't have to pay to fix it.

Comment

I'm super tempted by one of these, ck any chance you can pm me once you get yours and maybe set me up with some pics?

If I get the cqbr and throw a madbull 9.5 dd rail on it. Could I just buy the rail and throw it on or would I need other parts etc?

Cheers

Comment

really want one of these now! The icing on the cake for me was when i noticed the fire selector was safe, semi, go loud Anyway looks like my masada will be up for sale soon....
              sigpic
              [Bullpup M14 EBR] [G&P Magpul/VLTOR/JP 'thingy'] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [VFC 416] [A metric S**T ton of unfinished builds]

Comment

Will do! Once it arrives :P

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Weve all jumped on the bandwagon!!!!!! Anyone else!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

BTW Joe... you think you've seen amazing customer service from s-t-t-s? you ain't seen nothing yet! I know what they have planned in the VERY near future! I can't say anything, but I'm near bursting at the seams!!!

All I can say is, if anyone has bought a celcius mx2 or team alpha, or knows someone who has, please make sure their warranty card is filled in and sent off.... they need to be registered!!! If not, they are going to miss out! (probably said too much already! lol)

Comment

Originally posted by madwelshman View Post
                      BTW Joe... you think you've seen amazing customer service from s-t-t-s? you ain't seen nothing yet! I know what they have planned in the VERY near future! I can't say anything, but I'm near bursting at the seams!!!

All I can say is, if anyone has bought a celcius mx2 or team alpha, or knows someone who has, please make sure their warranty card is filled in and sent off.... they need to be registered!!! If not, they are going to miss out! (probably said too much already! lol)
                      well make sure you send me a bloody warrenty card back with mine

Is that possible lol
                      sigpic

Comment

lol, think that would be pushing stts's already unbelievably kind offer! lol, but hey, when you get it back, sweet as a nut, you know where to come for any other parts or pimping your ctw!

Comment

Worth a try mate lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately as I sold alll my guns to buy one of these :P I may not be able to go softing on sunday lol.

On topic, i'll be sending off my warranty card asap then lol

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

I sent mine back with my mx2, knowing my luck it will be a top drawer mx3 that I want but can't afford after buying the alpha and I will be sad
                              sigpic

Comment

Warranty card sent... especially now i have found out why!

God bless STTS.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

loki7491 Find out more about loki7491
                                Working...
                                X