Collapse

Celcius CTW Team Alpha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Celcius CTW Team Alpha Release Date Announced...

Originally posted by TOBI View Post
    Take him to a small claims court if he didn't say it was broken.
    Its now being repaired via another retailer/distributor so i should be up and running soon! Many thanks to madwelshman and the unnamed retailer!

On the small claims front hes from romania so i figured it would be mega hassle. Left him bad feedback to warn off others thougb.
    sigpic

Comment

Your welcome Joe, I told stts, the distributor of Celcius your plight, fair do's to them, they technically have nothing to do with your ctw as its come from a European distributor, a retailer they dont supply, and a second hand seller....

For them to do what they are doing is unheard of in after sales support, especially considering its nothing to do with them really! lol

Now THATS customer service! No systema owner can ever claim that! lmao!

Comment

When i got the email i had to phone and second guess what was written! I really cant put into words how thankful i am to bith parties involved, and certainly will be returning if i need anything purely based on this instance. The ctw has been packed and posted and you will soon see what i had delivered to me as a working ctw, as stated in an email i was embarrassed to actually send it to you but im grateful that S-T-T-S are covering it for me.

Hopefully when the guns working i can contribute to the ever growing ctw userbase and we can soon wipe systema off the map in terms of "high end" training weapons.

oh and did i say thanks
        sigpic

Comment

Damn you Sir, damn you... Looks like I have to sell some things then, it might be the time to take the plunge and get one of them... Nice customer service btw, ris front easy to fit?
          Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
          Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Glad your gonna be back up and running soon Joe, the unnamed retailer does it again with triple A service with bells on
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
              When i got the email i had to phone and second guess what was written! I really cant put into words how thankful i am to bith parties involved, and certainly will be returning if i need anything purely based on this instance. The ctw has been packed and posted and you will soon see what i had delivered to me as a working ctw, as stated in an email i was embarrassed to actually send it to you but im grateful that S-T-T-S are covering it for me.

Hopefully when the guns working i can contribute to the ever growing ctw userbase and we can soon wipe systema off the map in terms of "high end" training weapons.

oh and did i say thanks
              Knobber :p

Comment

It had to be said mate, anyway you said yourself your buying one soon so maybe you will be praising the CS base too.......knobber
                sigpic

Comment

It had to be said mate, anyway you said yourself your buying one soon so maybe you will be praising the CS base too.......knobber
                  I was till I bought some other expensive stuff like a Paraclete rav and some aor1 camo :p but I'll get one soonish.

Comment

Ris rails are easy to fit, the g&p ones drop straight in, no probs only issues seem to be with madbull rails like the noveske ones, but you can buy the cutting tool if you really want, though the choice of rails out there now, the sky's the limit!

Comment

Originally posted by madwelshman View Post
                      Ris rails are easy to fit, the g&p ones drop straight in, no probs only issues seem to be with madbull rails like the noveske ones, but you can buy the cutting tool if you really want, though the choice of rails out there now, the sky's the limit!
                      The omega rails require a bit of modding.

Comment

Thanks for that... Will see about sorting some stuff to finance it then do the impossible and contact the not-to-be-mentioned-does-not-exist-store.

Ta for the rail info again.
                        Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                        Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

What modding does a madbull dd mk18 rail take, as i want a cqbr ideally ill be buying a cqb inner and outer over time then a new rail system
                          sigpic

Comment

What modding does a madbull dd mk18 rail take, as i want a cqbr ideally ill be buying a cqb inner and outer over time then a new rail system
                            it's the omega rails that need modding a socom gear mk18 ris iirc would be perfect for you if you wanted to do that they drop on perfectly.

Comment

Vfc drop in? guess ill see what i can do on that front, doesnt the madbull daniel defense need modding then? Only saying as im guessing the madbull mk18 would be cheaper than the vfc equivalent.
                              sigpic

Comment

Vfc drop in? guess ill see what i can do on that front, doesnt the madbull daniel defense need modding then? Only saying as im guessing the madbull mk18 would be cheaper than the vfc equivalent.
                                sorry I got mixed up it's the socom gear one. failing that you could get a real one there's a 7 inch for sale on this forum :p

If you did want to mod it then it would need filing away on the bottom since it interferes with the splitting of the gun. if you fit one you'll see what I mean.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

loki7491 Find out more about loki7491
                                Working...
                                X