Collapse

Celcius CTW Team Alpha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Celcius CTW Team Alpha Release Date Announced...

Yes, please share! I want my ctw noooooow please lol

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Loki - What? What? Must know!
      Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
      Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
        Weve all jumped on the bandwagon!!!!!! Anyone else!!!
        Me, well ordering at the weekend so long as the wife ok's me!
        Really umm and arrring on either the semi-full or semi-3round m4a1 tho.
        Any one else preordered one, what have you chosen?

Also, why on stts is the cqb's weapon + barrel length longer than the m4a1? Is that a typo?
        . .

Comment

I dont want to be all mysterious and stuff, cos trust me, i want to share the info, but if i start gossiping the insider info i get, i'll stop being told it!

I can wholeheartedly promise you it is genuine and not some publicity thing - however, the resulting publicity will be a HUGE 2 fingers to Systema, all other manufacturers / retailers and of course, the haters!

I took a chance on CTW cos a mate of mine recommended them with the promise of stuff in the pipeline... smart move on my part!

I don't know the exact date it will become public knowledge, but it is weeks rather than months.

Comment

I ordered the 3rd burst Team Alpha as i already have the full auto CTW. Both in the CQB size.

I am sure the M4A1 barrel is actually longer than the CQB (i know that would seem obvious, but i mean i don't think they are the same length inner barrel)

Comment

Unacceptable! Where's the ban button...

:D

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Originally posted by loki7491 View Post
                I ordered the 3rd burst Team Alpha as i already have the full auto CTW. Both in the CQB size.
                Both cqb? That's where I'm confused. I'd prefer the cqb but on the site it says only the m4a1 is 3 round burst.
                I think they may have got the heading the wrong way round on stts site!?
                . .

Comment

I put my order in with my preferred shop and said "i want the CQB in three round burst..." to which i was told 2 of my favourite words...

"no problem"

Comment

I will go 3 round for the Team Alpha as soon as I get a grip and decide what to sell, Don't 'do' full auto getting far too lazy to change mags that often.
                    Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                    Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

It'll be my first ever three round burst gun, normally i use a bit of trigger control (laughing at myself)

I am building up 2 loadouts -

one is a full on assault, ram it down their throats, full auto, plenty of mags and 40mm tubes.
                      the other is more light weight, stealthy pick careful shots - 3rd burst required for fear of ending up with 2 assault rigs!

Comment

Gutted as I asked about the 3 round burst on Saturday but was told they will follow after release so won't be able to get on the alpha on release day, BTW Loki, is the thing something free or simething that we can buy or something else, if you can say
                        sigpic

Comment

It will be a freebie, but the only way they can prove you bought the gun and didn't get it second hand is with the warranty cards.

It will become available for the "mere mortals" at a later date.

I just love the VIP treatment!

Comment

Theres a guide to making your ecu three round burst, minor soldering jobby. If you then decide you want to remobe it you just use a solder sucker to remobe the solder link. Join the ctw forum and have a read.
                            sigpic

Comment

too fiddley for me...

I am a tank mechanic, if it can't be fixed with a hammer, i need a bigger hammer! Still not fixed? shout an electrician!

Comment

Does than mean I get 2 freebies I wonder as I will have 2 CTW's from new
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

loki7491 Find out more about loki7491
                                Working...
                                X