Collapse

Celcius CTW Team Alpha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Celcius CTW Team Alpha Release Date Announced...

Originally posted by TOBI View Post
    A friend of mine installed it on his ptw and it was for lack of a better word shit it burnt out.
    That's the first report that I've heard of one failing. Over that the CTW and PTW boards they have a good rep.

Did he get the board replaced? I've seen eTing on the forums and they seem to be quite good to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by happyal View Post
      That's the first report that I've heard of one failing. Over that the CTW and PTW boards they have a good rep.

Did he get the board replaced? I've seen eTing on the forums and they seem to be quite good to deal with.
      He didn't bother he's got a FCC one now.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBI View Post
        He didn't bother he's got a FCC one now.
        Fair enough, as long as he got it working right.

I'm thinking about a FCC motor for my CTW, but I think I'll wait until my motor break before I buy a new one.

Comment

New owners club :P

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/group.php?groupid=137

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

AnyOne know if there are any colt tradmarked body's out there for the ctw/ptw? Want to build mine up to a mk18 mod1 and want a colt body

Comment

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what the range and accuracy is like,
              "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Once mine arrives i'll do a write up

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Originally posted by chris wheeler View Post
                  AnyOne know if there are any colt tradmarked body's out there for the ctw/ptw? Want to build mine up to a mk18 mod1 and want a colt body
                  There are prime do them, I have a source that can get them, the other retailer that stocks them will take years to send them to you. also you could buy an fcc reciever but they're more expensive than prime and about the same quality but no shipping issues there.

Comment

Originally posted by steve grey View Post
                    I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what the range and accuracy is like,
                    I imagine it would be the same as the previous, standard amongst all AEGs, PTWs, anything running the sameish FPS really. The hop won't be anything new, and the barrel is on par with all the others. Don't expect 70 metres and 3 inch groupings anyway

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

i forget, the ctw does have the bolt stop function right?

Comment

Yeah

Comment

though so, btw what mags will you be running with yours CK?

i like the standard metal shell'd mags but i feel there gonna be heavy as i plan on running 6 on my vest :-S

cheers

Comment

sorry to sound a little negative here, on what is surely a great gun, but the more I'm reading, the more I'm thinking that the TM recoil may be the better option, as (except for the dimensional acuracy, which is visually negligable) I really can't see that the CTW has any advantages over it, and yet, is more expensive, Though, i'm still very curious about this airsoft systems thing.
                            "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

I'm running mine on Vanaras on the advice of Madwelshman & co.

I don't think its for everyone, I've had a TM sopmod, in fact many TM sopmods, and they are great if that's what you want

Comment

Originally posted by steve grey View Post
                                sorry to sound a little negative here, on what is surely a great gun, but the more I'm reading, the more I'm thinking that the TM recoil may be the better option, as (excep0t for the dimensional acuracy, which is visually negligable) I really can't see that the CTW has any advantages over it, and yet, is more expensive, Though, i'm still very curious about this airsoft systems thing.
                                See most of us have owned a sopmod, and yeah theyre good but ive always wanted a training weapon and this is exactly that. The build quality for one far exceeds the sopmod, totally different setup in terms of gearbox/motor/ electronics. It just a far more advanced and if you ask me high end setup that ive wanted for a long time, but now we can afford one as the systema is not the only competitor.
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

loki7491 Find out more about loki7491
                                Working...
                                X