British Forces Weaponry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: British Forces Weaponry

I've seen people shoot select fire 5.56 rifles with only using the pistol grip

Comment

try shouldering a l85 wearing an osprey....its not the easiest of things nor the most comfortable the sa80 has very little recoil anyway i dont blame anyone for not correctly pushing it against there osprey ..i dont do it...

Comment

There's also times when its physically impossible to shoulder correctly as well.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

• The people that are moaning about it are the people that havnt shoot one that watch movies and thinks tgats what its about its 5.56 I piss with more stopping power the sa80 is shootin a nato round like the m4 and trust me u can hold an m4 with ur pinky and fire it yes accuracy will suffer from not shouldering the wepon but u have to comprises in order to be comfy whilst in a fireing position now can we get back to are guns now and for the man whos sa80 that was in the original nice going mate love it to bits

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by B.H.R.chris View Post
            The people that are moaning about it are the people that havnt shoot one that watch movies and thinks tgats what its about its 5.56 I piss with more stopping power the sa80 is shootin a nato round like the m4 and trust me u can hold an m4 with ur pinky and fire it yes accuracy will suffer from not shouldering the wepon but u have to comprises in order to be comfy whilst in a fireing position now can we get back to are guns now and for the man whos sa80 that was in the original nice going mate love it to bits

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
            Did a full stop once beat up your mother or something?
            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
            It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

• Classy a grammar remark with a mother remark did you feel big in front of a screen

Comment

its a forum..who the hell cares about grammar its not an english exam.

Comment

Don't mind me, I'm obviously just making up for my microscopic penis Aside from your one man mission to rape the English language, I actually generally agree with you.
                  Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                  It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by jssmitty96 View Post
                    its a forum..who the hell cares about grammar its not an english exam.

My lungs cared! :p
                    section 24 of the 1968 Act
                    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

reminds me of primary school that.. the teacher pretending to suffocate while reading my work...a full stop dosent decide when you breathe thats up to you lol, tbh i didnt even use full stops in secondary but that didnt stop me passing english writing with a high grade..but my stammer buggered the rest of it lol still got a b though ...oh the good ol days

Comment

Well, this is fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by jssmitty96 View Post
                        reminds me of primary school that.. the teacher pretending to suffocate while reading my work...a full stop dosent decide when you breathe thats up to you lol, tbh i didnt even use full stops in secondary but that didnt stop me passing english writing with a high grade..but my stammer buggered the rest of it lol still got a b though ...oh the good ol days
                        My english teacher was hot, I was very disappointed when she got pregnant. Unfortuantly it was not mine.

Comment

• Lol my english teacher was hot probably why I forgot to use grammar on my phone hahaha

Comment

My Brit kit:

WE Browning with RS grips and modded topslide, CA53 with modded stock
                            Last edited by Oslo; 18 March, 2013, 20:52.

Comment

• Wow, I've noticed a few times in this forum that it doesn't take much for the handbags to come out does it! Not all soldiers shoulder the weapon to fire at all times. Of know what RTR is in terms of a reaction to contact then you'll know that in the first instance you don't properly shoulder the weapon then (just in example of many), I certainly never shouldered the weapon "correctly" during an initial reaction to contact in real life. To the guy that posted the picture it looks good. Nice set-up.

Comment

i know when i come under fire i just f*cking shoot in the general direction of the incoming whatever way i can be it shouldered one handed two handed under my legs whatever....yes that last one was a joke before everyone says im unsafe...which i am anyway

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jay8 Find out more about Jay8
                                Working...
                                X